TCS NQT Registration 2023 – 2024 : Hiring Freshers of 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024 Batch
TCS NQT Registration 2023 : TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) is conducted by TCS iON and it is a Entry Test for thousands of Jobs for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates. Students studying in Prefinal Year or Final Year and Working Professional with 2 years of Experience or Fresh Graduates can Apply for TCS NQT 2023. Candidates from BE/B.Tech or Any Graduates , Diploma , MCA, M.Sc and other Degree are eligible to Apply for the Tata Consultancy Services National Qualifier Test. All Interested Aspirants can Check all the Details about NQT 2023 and Apply using the Registration link available at the end of this Post.
About TCS NQT 2023 : TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets a TCS NQT Score. The TCS NQT – Cognitive Score is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every 2-4 weeks and can only be taken at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired.
TCS NQT Registration 2023 – 2024 Details :
Company Name:- TCS NQT
Job Position:- Multiple roles( IT and non-IT domains)
Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/Any Degree or Diploma
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Test Date:- 11th June 2023
Apply before:- 31st May 2023
TCS NQT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Pre-final or final year students from any stream or degree
- Students passing between 2018 – 2024, who are looking for a job
- Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
- Verbal Ability: This section assesses English grammar, appropriate usage of the same, and reading comprehension.
- Reasoning Ability: This section assesses identifying words and numeric patterns, problem-solving, figural and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning and visual-spatial reasoning.
- Numerical Ability: This section assesses number system, arithmetic, elementary statistics, data interpretation.
- The score of this test will be called as NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score.
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2023 Selection Pattern:
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
- Programming Logic(10 Question)-15 Minutes (Optional)
- Coding(2 Question)-45 Minutes (Optional)
Journey to a Dream Job
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Buy TCS NQT Variant
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
What are the next steps after getting NQT Score?
- You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
1Lakh+ TCS NQT Certified Candidates are placed in TCS and other Top MNCs.
How to apply for TCS NQT Registration 2023 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for TCS NQT Registration 2023 online by the following registration Link as soon as before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here to Apply
TCS NQT Registration 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for TCS NQT Registration 2023?
To apply for the TCS NQT Recruitment 2023 for Freshers, you have to check the official site of TCS NQT or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamps.com provide TCS NQT Recruitment 2023 for Freshers?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides TCS NQT Recruitment 2023 for Freshers Alerts continuously.
What is the TCS NQT Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!