About the Test:-
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- All NQT Variants score cards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple attempts to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
TCS National Qualifier Test:
TCS National Qualifier Test:-
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score.
- The NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter.
- Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT (Cognitive Skills), Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- 4 Practice Tests – 2 for Cognitive Skills and 2 for IT Programming are available with 5 attempts each
Who can Apply:-
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final, final year or have passed out
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation on skills required to perform various job roles
NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score:- Performance measure of cognitive skills in the areas of verbal, numerical, and reasoning abilities
Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test) Score:- Psychometric Test to assess personality traits and dispositions relevant to the workplace
Industry NQT Score:- Performance measure of the understanding of industry-specific dimensions
Subject NQT Score:- Performance measure of role-specific skills on the dimensions of knowledge and ability
Test Date:- 10th April 2022 onwards (For April Exam)
Application Closing Date:- 25th March 2022 (For April Exam)
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for TCS hiring 2022 through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.