Tata Power Off Campus Drive: Tata Power schedule to hire for Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electrical for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Tata Power Company Limited is an Indian electric utility company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and is part of the Tata Group. The core business of the company is to generate, transmit and distribute electricity.
Tata Power Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Tata Power Company Limited
Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electrical
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- ₹ 6,00,000 to 6,06,000 / Annually
Job Type:- Full Time
Application Start Date:- 2nd April 2022
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Preferred Qualifications:- Tata Power is looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of B.E. / B.Tech (Electrical) and would graduate in 2022.
- Active Learning, Active Listening, Administration and Management, Category Flexibility, Clerical
- Complex Problem Solving, Computers and Electronics. Coordination, Critical Thinking, Customer and Personal Service, Deductive Reasoning
- Design, Engineering, and Technology, English Language, Far Vision, Flexibility of Closure, Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering, Judgment, and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Mathematics, Mechanical, Monitoring, Near Vision, Number Facility, Operation Monitoring
- Oral Comprehension, Oral Expression, Perceptual Speed, Physics
- Problem Sensitivity, Production and Processing, Public Safety and Security, Reading Comprehension, Science, Selective Attention
- Speaking, Speech Clarity, Speech Recognition, Systems Analysis
- Telecommunications, Time Management, Troubleshooting
- Visual Color Discrimination, Visualization
- Writing, Written Comprehension, Written Expression
- Responsible for service and management of Rooftop Sites
- Develop & Manage Authorized Service Providers
- Ensure smooth supply chain management, Installation & Maintenance requests through OEM/Implementation partners
- Manage/ facilitate warranty claims & AMCs
- Ensure Uptime, Manage plants via online remote monitoring web interfaces
- Liaise with the regional customer support teams to maintain plant performance. Extend technical support to field teams for data logger configuration and fault rectification
- Ensure configuration of plant monitoring dashboards as per customer requirements Ensure preventive maintenance & Housekeeping
- Collaborate with customers for resolving service-related issues Monitor & ensure timely closure of service
Application End Date:- 30th April 2022
How to Apply for Tata Power Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Tata Power Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.