Sunquest Careers: Sunquest schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for 2022. The job location is Bangalore. The details regarding selection process, application process, education qualifications for hiring 2022 are given below.
Sunquest Information Systems Inc. provides diagnostic informatics solutions to laboratories worldwide. With our wide-ranging technical and cross-discipline expertise, and equally deep business acumen, no one is better equipped than Sunquest to transform your lab to meet today’s complex healthcare challenges and deliver next-level performance. Since 1979, Sunquest has helped laboratories and healthcare organizations enhance efficiency, improve patient care, and optimize financial results. Our capabilities include multi-site, multi-disciplinary support for complex anatomic, molecular and genetic testing, and support engagement with physicians and patients outside the hospitals at the point-of-care. Sunquest also provides solutions for public health organizations, in the form of disease surveillance and outbreak management, to promote public health wellness worldwide. Headquartered in Tucson, AZ with additional offices in Calabasas, CA and India, Sunquest is a global leader in healthcare information technology.
Company: Sunquest International Inc
Company Website: www.sunquestinfo.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Sunquest Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years’ experience with software development life cycle, software testing methodologies, and quality assurance
- Develops software solutions across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration with requirements definition, prototyping, architectural design, coding, testing and deployment
- Understands how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Researches new technology and development tools to remain informed of current trends
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, code comments and clearly readable code
- Analyzes defects, performs root cause analysis, and collaborates to resolve
- Complies with established internal quality systems and considers standards, best practices, and regulatory requirements as part of coding activities
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- Solid knowledge of scripting and object-oriented software development principles
- Functional knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases
- Solid development skills and overall understanding of software development methodologies
- Understanding of refactoring or re-engineering solutions
- Thorough knowledge of design principles and patterns
- Solid understanding of Agile software development methodologies.
- Candidate should possess 1 to 2 years of experience.
- .Net Core, .Net Framework > V4.0
- C#, VB.NET
- Mission critical business solutions
- Entity framework
- RESTful Services
- Patterns: MVVM, Dependency Injection
- Test-driven development
- Azure DevOps
- Work as part of an agile SCRUM team
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
How to Apply for Sunquest Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply for the Sunquest recruitment 2022 through online mode. The interested candidates will be shortlisted and they may apply for the Sunquest off campus drive 2022 by clicking on the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!