Standard Chartered Recruitment : Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Client Care Executive – (2200009941) for the Standard Chartered Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Chennai. The details for the Standard Chartered selection process, Standard Chartered application procedure and salary details of Standard Chartered Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Standard Chartered plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
Standard Chartered Recruitment :
Company Name:- Standard Chartered
Job Position:- Client Care Executive – (2200009941)
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
Job Type:- Retail Banking
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- Fresher or with 1-2 years of experience in service / Sales / Collection (as per the job role).
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong service / Sales / Collection orientation (as per the job role).
- Strong knowledge of bank’s products & services and willingness to learn new products.
- Manage conflicts and solve problems.
- Patient, Non-Confrontational, Resilient.
- Positive, polite, cheerful and courteous.
- Flexible to stretch and work across different calendar days and time zones in a week/month.
- Age limit (please specify) if applicable.
- To handle customer calls / issues while providing consistent delivery of customer delight relating to queries/ requests / financial needs / problem resolution keeping focus on SCB Policies.
- Key Responsibilities:-
- Handle customer calls/ issues quickly and effectively and end to end resolution.
- Sign up customers for value added services and digital education.
- Tag the call type accurately as appropriate.
- Give accurate information to customers on his queries / concerns.
- Have high awareness levels on KYC and Anti-money laundering Policy.
- Multi-skilled to handle both inbound and outbound calls.
- Initiate and strive towards achieving set targets and service standards.
- Probe & identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with customer requirements.
- Should be able to identify potential disputes / escalation / specific trends noticed while handling of cases / Process gaps and highlight to the management.
- Ensure all sales pitches are made without mis-selling and achieve targets in term of leads / self closure.
- Ensure proper follow up / tracking of cases and closure within turnaround time.
- Customer Data Confidentiality to be strictly adhered to.
- Adherence to compliance with all applicable rules / regulations and group policies.
- Ensure KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator) & KRI’s (Key Risk Indicator, eg – proper authentication, no rejects, maintained turnaround time, etc as define by the group) are achieved and work towards the improvement.
- Follow up on delinquent accounts to negotiate for timely payments.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply for Standard Chartered Off campus recruitment 2022 through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!