Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022 : Standard Chartered Off Campus 2022 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Standard Chartered is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for Standard Chartered Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Standard Chartered Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Standard Chartered @ www.StandardChartered.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022 Details :
Company Name:- Standard Chartered
Job Position:- Specialist – CRU
Qualification:-B.E / B.Tech
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full-time
Employee Status:- Permanent
Job Id:- 2200029568
Last Date:- ASAP
Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Fresher or with 1-2 years of experience in service / Sales / Collection (as per the job role)
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Basic computer skills
- Strong service / Sales / Collection orientation (as per the job role)
- Strong knowledge of bank’s products & services and willingness to learn new products
- Manage conflicts and solve problems
- Patient, Non-Confrontational, Resilient
- Positive, polite, cheerful and courteous
- Flexible to stretch and work across different calendar days and time zones in a week/month
- Age limit (please specify) if applicable.
Role Specific Competencies
- Clear communication skills (Verbal & written)
- Ability to use positive language
- Effective listening & Logical thinking
- Taking responsibilities and adaptability
- Time management
Key Roles and Responsibilities
To handle customer calls / issues while providing consistent delivery of customer delight relating to queries/ requests / financial needs / problem resolution keeping focus on SCB Policies.
- Handle customer calls/ issues quickly and effectively and end to end resolution (if applicable)
- Sign up customers for value added services and digital education (if applicable)
- Tag the call type accurately as appropriate
- Give accurate information to customers on his queries / concerns
- Have high awareness levels on KYC and Anti-money laundering Policy
- Multi-skilled to handle both inbound and outbound calls (if applicable)
- Initiate and strive towards achieving set targets and service standards
- Probe & identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with customer requirements (if applicable)
- Should be able to identify potential disputes / escalation / specific trends noticed while handling of cases / Process gaps and highlight to the management
- Ensure all sales pitches are made without mis-selling and achieve targets in term of leads / self closure (if applicable)
- Ensure proper follow up / tracking of cases and closure within turnaround time (if applicable)
- Customer Data Confidentiality to be strictly adhered to
- Adherence to compliance with all applicable rules / regulations and group policies
- Ensure KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator) & KRI’s (Key Risk Indicator, eg – proper authentication, no rejects, maintained turnaround time, etc as define by the group) are achieved and work towards the improvement
- Follow up on delinquent accounts to negotiate for timely payments (if applicable)
How to apply for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022 online by the following as soon as before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022, you have to check the official site of Standard Chartered or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Standard Chartered Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Standard Chartered plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. Standard Chartered PLC is listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges. We use our global capabilities and deep local knowledge in India to provide a wide range of products and services to meet the needs of our individual and business clients.
We are a leading international banking group, with a presence in more than 60 of the world’s most dynamic markets. Our purpose is to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, and our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise, Here for good.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.