Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022: Standard Chartered schedule to hire for Junior Cloud Engineer for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Standard Chartered plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022:
Company Name: Standard Chartered
Qualification: BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MCA
Job Role: Junior Cloud Engineer
- Implement a state-of-the-art platform to enable our customers to gain a faster time to market
- Be recognised as trusted partner for business application owners and other technology teams who seek to make use of Cloud based infrastructure
- Provide technical design expertise to application and delivery teams
- Introduce & support emerging technology and best market practices to ensure consistent and state of the art systems are built and business achieves enhanced benefits
- As a Cloud Engineer your role may vary depending upon the vertical you serve as:
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Systems Engineer (Cloud)
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Architect
- Network Engineer (Cloud)
- Special responsibility for:
- Ensuring that platform conforms to Standard Chartered security best practises and is fully consistent with Bank audit and compliance requirements and fully consistent with the design ethos and technical requirements of external cloud providers
- Full-Stack development
- Software testing during deployment cycles
- Architectural design and continuous improvement of the platform adhering to regulator and compliance requirements
- Supporting adoption of containers and container control frameworks for external and internal Cloud Services, including container platform selection and design, cost and license planning and ensuring that self-service design/deployment/control web containers is appropriate for requirements
- Ensure lifecycle management consists of documentation such as test cases, source code repositories etc are actively used and maintained
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Studied Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant disciplines in software design and development or with coding knowledge.
- Should have some knowledge in Cloud Technologies. Advantages if you have Cloud certifications.
- Some working experience with one or more general purpose programming languages like Python, Golang, etc.
- Ability to articulate and explain concepts and ideas contextually and visually.
- Good technical skills, IT skills, good verbal and written communication skills and good organizational skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and team player
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply Standard Chartered recruitment drive 2022 for freshers online ASAP.
Apply Links: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.