Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive: Standard Chartered schedule to hire for Development Engineer – Diversity Hackathon – 2100021651) for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Chennai/Bangalore. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
We are a leading international bank focused on supporting clients and companies in ASEAN and South Asia countries for over 150 years. With more than 86,000 employees from 125 different countries around the world, we operate in 60 markets with over 1000 branches worldwide.
Our clients are at the heart of what we do, and we aim to serve them through our global capabilities and local knowledge. Our core focus is on sustainability in three key areas
- Economic growth in the markets we operate
- Being a responsible company, with strong processes throughout our organization
- Investing in communities and supporting in eco systems
Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Standard Chartered
Job Position:- Development Engineer – Diversity Hackathon – (2100021651)
Job Location:- Chennai/Bangalore
Salary Package:- INR 8.25 LPA (7.5 LPA fixed plus 75 k variable) plus 1 lakh one-time relocation allowance (if applicable)
Job Schedule:- Full-time
Employee Status:- Permanent
Hackathon Eligibility Criteria:-
- Female Technologists
- BTech CGPA 7 and above
- Graduation 2022
- Stream – CSE, IT, ECE, EE, EEE
- No standing backlogs
- Fresher/No Work Experience
- Indian Citizen
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
- Proven ability to think out-of-the-box, fostering innovation and automation
- Analyse business problems and help to arrive at technically advanced solutions
- Proven ability that establish a strong team-player approach to problem solving
- Strong foundational knowledge of Algorithms, Data Structures, OOPs concepts and frameworks
- Curious learner, willing to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks
- Empowered mindset with ability to ask questions and seek clarifications
- Excellent communication skills that enable seamless interactions with colleagues globally
- Strong technical skills, with exposure to coding in any next-gen tech
- Awareness of Agile methodologies
- Good technical skills, with exposure to
- An object-oriented programming, preferably Java,
- Modern technologies like Microservices, UI frameworks –Angular, React
- Awareness of cloud technologies – AWS and Azure
- Middleware – Springboot
- AI/NLP/Machine Learning algorithms
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
- Standard Chartered is looking for highly talented and ambitious individuals to join us as we embark on this journey of innovation, collaboration and co-creation.
- Standard Chartered are committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation.
- This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Responsibilities(As part of the Technology team, you will be a):-
- Techno banker involved in creating and designing cutting edge tools and applications that will redefine the future of banking
- Work in a truly Agile environment, as part of scrum teams that are striving to solve customer challenges
- Play a critical role in client journeys that help us make faster decisions to enhance the end-to-end client experience and achieve outcomes that are most valuable to our clients
- Part of a tribe of competence
Selection Process:- Application > Psychometry Test (VBA – Value-Based Assessment) > Coding Test > Hackathon > Final Presentation
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for Standard Chartered hiring 2022 through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!