Salesforce Recruitment 2023 : Salesforce Off Campus 2022 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Salesforce is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Salesforce Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for Salesforce Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Salesforce Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Salesforce @ www.Salesforce.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
Salesforce Recruitment 2023 Details :
Company Name:- Salesforce
Job Position:- Techforce Analyst Intern
Qualification:- BCA/ BSC
Job Locations:- Bangalore/Hyderabad
Salary Package:- ₹30,000 – 40,000 /Month
Job Type:- Full-time
Last Date:- ASAP
Salesforce Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- BCA/ BSC Degree from any stream
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
- Excellent verbal written communication skills
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Strong research and problem solving abilities are required
- Current knowledge of PC, Mac and mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.),
hardware/software and general technology trends
- Must be a go-getter and Salesforce .com enthusiast who thrives on working in fast-paced environment
- Respond promptly to escalations for technical support.
- Provide technical support through Phone, chat and other available channels.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots hardware including: laptops, workstations,
printers, phones, video conference units and mobile devices.
- WAN/LAN troubleshooting and TCP/IP connectivity issues across a variety of
technologies (LAN/ Broadband/Wireless)
- Support Security Standards (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching)
- Work with Help desk, Provisioning, Infrastructure Operations, Systems Engineering, IT
NOC, Security and other teams to identify and resolve escalations and outages
- Create and maintain user accounts, passwords, data integrity, system access &
- Document case status and provides updates to management and end-users
- Develop, document, and maintain standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines
- Own IT projects and drive project deliverables for the team
- Handling of Assets including desktop movements/deployments
- Participate in interviewing, training and mentoring junior team members
- Drive quality and adherence to best practices within the team, including delega ing low complexity work to the Helpdesk
How to Apply for Salesforce Recruitment 2023 ?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Salesforce Recruitment 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Salesforce Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Salesforce Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Salesforce Recruitment 2023 , you have to check the official site of Salesforce or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Salesforce Recruitment 2023 Batch?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Salesforce Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously
What is the Salesforce Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Salesforce, Inc. is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management software and applications focused on sales, customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development. Salesforce was severely affected by the dot-com bubble bursting at the beginning of the new millennium, with the company laying off 20% of its workforce.
Despite its losses, Salesforce continued strong during the early 2000s. Salesforce also gained notability during this period for its tagline “the end of software”, in which it also hired actors to hold up signs with its tagline outside a Siebel Systems conference. Salesforce’s revenue continued to increase from 2000 to 2003, with 2003’s revenue skyrocketing from $5.4 million in fiscal year 2001 to over $100 million by December 2003.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.