Red Hat Recruitment: Red Hat schedule to hire for Associate Software Engineer for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pune. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides open-source software products to enterprises. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with other offices worldwide. It became a subsidiary of IBM on July 9, 2019
Red Hat Recruitment:
Company Name: Red Hat
Company Website: www.redhat.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
The Red Hat Internationalization (i18n) team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will develop and maintain i18n packages and technologies for Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL). You will work closely with the engineering, Quality Engineering (QE), security, documentation, and product leadership teams, to ensure that these technologies are meeting the required standards and user expectations.
What you will do:
- Work with the Engineering and QE teams to ensure consistency and quality
- Maintain and develop i18n packages and fonts
- Collaborate with relevant upstream communities and projects
- Review and merge code changes when needed
What you will bring:
- Proficiency in a compiled programming language like C, C++, Rust, or Go
- Familiarity with Linux systems and desktop ecosystem
- Experience contributing to open source projects and using Git
- Willingness to learn and passion about writing software
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with i18n, fonts, Python, and common scripting languages and build systems is a plus
How to Apply for Red Hat Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for Red Hat Hiring 2022 through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.