Raytheon Technologies Recruitment: Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an American multinational aerospace and defense conglomerate headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. It is one of the largest aerospace, intelligence services providers, and defense manufacturers in the world by revenue and market capitalization.
Raytheon Technologies Recruitment:
Company Name:- Raytheon Technologies
Job Position:- Junior Associate – Master Data
Job Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 01484646
- Bachelor’s Degree (required). Preferred fields include Analytics/Business Intelligence, Statistics, Computer Science, related technology discipline(s)
- Advanced degree preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (required) in any of the preferred fields
- 0 to 2 years’ experience in managing and analyzing data, data acquisition and data reporting required
- Extensive computer skills
- Knowledge in SAP, MDM, and Analytics environment is required
- Very good English talking and written skills
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office suite
- Experience in the aerospace industry is a plus
- Highly self-directed and able to learn quickly with a solid ability to drive and deliver results
- Expert ability to clearly, concisely and effectively communicate complex technical information with written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to take initiative, support strategic priorities, take ownership of assigned projects/initiatives and contribute to results and ability to work with a minimum supervision
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and solid track record of teamwork, adaptability, innovation and initiative
- The Pratt & Whitney Supply Management organization is looking energetic and goal oriented individual to join our Master Data team. The Master Data Team Management is responsible for the governing procedures for entering, aggregating, consolidating, standardizing, and maintaining data in mass throughout the organization.
- In this role, you will work across the Supply Management organization to manage and execute all the requests related to Master Data and maintain its governance procedures
- Fresher/Experience in price, vendor and material Master Data Management
- Responsible for ensuring data input in a timely fashion.
- Ensure standardization of data for any of the master data types to allow consistency and accuracy of data in SAP Database.
- Help Master Data Process Leads to establish processes/procedures to verify data quality and to perform audits of the data input into the SAP system.
- Propose data requirements and configuration changes needed for new business data requirements
- Support data migration activities including but not limited to data cleansing, data creation, data conversion, issue resolution, and data validation
- Manage stakeholder expectations and take corrective actions to address gaps
- Assists in developing processes and procedures with Master Data Leads to ensure an understanding of data input
- Execute and analyze different TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) reports to ensure database is accurate and request stakeholders’ input.
- Identify and propose continuous improvement opportunities within the data management processes in the applicable systems
Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.