Quora Programming Challenge: Quora has launched a Programming Challenge for the year 2021. You have the chance to win Rs. 1,46,000. The details are provided in this article.
About: Quora is an American question-and-answer website where questions are asked, answered, followed, and edited by Internet users, either factually or in the form of opinions. Its owner, Quora Inc., is based in Mountain View, California, United States.
Quora Programming Challenge:
At Quora, we work on difficult programming challenges on a daily basis. We wanted to share some of the interesting problems that we work on. Thus, we drew inspiration from real-world challenges in our product, systems, and machine learning applications to create an interesting set of algorithm problems that we hope you’ll enjoy.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Updates
In order to accommodate a wide range of timezones, we will be holding the contest in two divisions. Each division will have its own unique set of problems and a separate set of winners and prizes. Participants can join one or both divisions. The divisions will be held at the following times:
- Division 1: Feb 6 2021, 14:00 to 18:00 (UTC + 00:00)
- Division 2: Feb 7 2021, 01:00 to 05:00 (UTC + 00:00)
Top place finishers in each division will be awarded the following prizes:
- 1st place: $2000 USD
- 2nd place: $1000 USD
- 3rd place: $500 USD
- 4th to 10th place: $200 USD
- Top 50 places: Quora T-Shirt
Participants who score well may also be fast-tracked through our interview process if they are interested in roles at Quora.
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
- You may participate in one or both divisions of the contest.
- After you register, we will send you the login information for the contest platform before the contest date.
- Each division will feature 6 problems; each problem is scored out of 100.
- Ties in score will be resolved by considering the timestamp of the final submission of each participant.
- This is an individual competition. Please refrain from discussing solutions with anyone else during the contest.
- Any case of code plagiarism will result in the disqualification of all users involved in the contest.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this challenge by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!