Qualys Recruitment 2022: Qualys Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Technical Support Engineer for the Qualys Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pune. The details for the Qualys selection process, Qualys application procedure and salary details of Qualys Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated apps help businesses simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications.
Qualys Recruitment 2022:
Designation: Technical Support Engineer
Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Qualys Recruitment 2022:
- 0-1 year of experience in a technical support role.
- Vulnerablity Management, Web Application Security/Firewall application support experience is preferred
- In-depth TCP/IP understanding.
- LAN/WAN infrastructures.
- Common OS services(IIS, BIND, Apache, AD, WINS, Samba, SSH).
- Strong knowledge of current firewall, Intrusion Detection System technologies, and Network Vulnerability Scanners.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science, preferably with a major in Computer Science or equivalent experience
The Technical Support Team is responsible for managing prompt resolution of global customer and partner service requests in a highly secured environment. The Technical Support Engineer – Security Applications works closely with Development, QA, Operations, Customer Service, Finance, Sales, and Alliances to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with all transactions.
The primary function of this position is to ensure that each customer interaction is a friendly and professional experience, that addresses the needs of the customer in all stages of the customer service life cycle within Qualys. Customer relationship building and teamwork are key success criteria for this role.
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated technical individuals that have the desire and capability to think outside the box to solve complex problems. The Technical Support Engineer – Security Applications, acts as the main point of contact regarding technical issues, and will work directly with Development and QA teams to facilitate resolution. This role will suit an individual who excels in a challenging and dynamic environment, enjoys providing world-class support, and is technically motivated.
The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on networking knowledge and have previous experience in a technical support role and must be able to adapt quickly to any technical challenge. You must have a strong Windows foundation and/or solid Linux/Unix experience in an enterprise environment. Candidate must be passionate about security, and individuals with CISSP/CEH or equivalent are preferred. Applicant will have a deep understanding of network services, and how they work from a protocol/configuration level.
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- Experienced with packet capture review and diagnosis.
- Previous API support and Regex knowledge.
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python)
- Knowledge of major web server software (IIS, Apache, Websphere, Tomcat, WebLogic), UNIX/Windows web services, and diverse platforms and applications (Linux, Windows 2003/2008, Windows NT, Novell, Lotus Notes, Mac OS).
- Oracle and Microsoft SQL knowledge highly desirable.
- CCNA, MCSE, CISSP, CompTIA Security+, and CEH highly desirable.
- Bilingual candidates highly desirable (Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Portuguese)
- Experience with Customer Support and Development Tools (Salesforce, Jira, etc.)
- Willing to work in rotational work hours
How to Apply for Qualys Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Qualys Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.