Python and Machine Learning Course:Python is an interpreted, high-level and general-purpose programming language. Machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can access data and use it learn for themselves.
In this free premium certification neophytes will be able to Master Python Programming Fundamentals and Harness the Power of ML to Solve Real-World Practical Applications in Finance. The details to enroll in this free course have been explained in this article.
Python and Machine Learning Course:
What all is needed to enroll in this course:
- No prior experience required.
What all this course make you learn:
- Master Python 3 programming fundamentals for Data Science and Machine Learning with focus on Finance.
- Understand how to leverage the power of Python to apply key financial concepts such as calculating daily portfolio returns, risk and Sharpe ratio.
- Understand the theory and intuition behind Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM), Markowitz portfolio optimization, and efficient frontier.
- Apply Python to implement several trading strategies such as momentum-based and moving average trading strategies.
- Understand how to use Jupyter Notebooks for developing, presenting and sharing Data Science projects.
- Learn how to use key Python Libraries such as NumPy for scientific computing, Pandas for Data Analysis, Matplotlib for data plotting/visualization, and Seaborn for statistical plots.
- Master SciKit-Learn library to build, train and tune machine learning models using real-world datasets.
- Apply machine and deep learning models to solve real-world problems in the banking and finance sectors such as stock prices prediction, security news sentiment analysis, credit card fraud detection, bank customer segmentation, and loan default prediction.
- Understand the theory and intuition behind several machine learning algorithms for regression tasks (simple/multiple/polynomial), classification and clustering (K-Means).
- Assess the performance of trained machine learning regression models using various KPI (Key Performance indicators) such as Mean Absolute Error, Mean Squared Error, and Root Mean Squared Error intuition, R-Squared intuition, and Adjusted R-Squared.
- Assess the performance of trained machine learning classifiers using various KPIs such as accuracy, precision, recall, and F1-score.
- Understand the underlying theory, intuition and mathematics behind Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs), Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs) and Long Short Term Memory Networks (LSTM).
- Train ANNs using back propagation and gradient descent algorithms.
- Optimize ANNs hyper parameters such as number of hidden layers and neurons to enhance network performance.
- Master feature engineering and data cleaning strategies for machine learning and data science applications.
Who all can enroll in this course:
- Financial analysts who want to harness the power of Data Science and AI to optimize business processes, maximize revenue, reduce costs.
- Python programmer beginners and data scientists wanting to gain a fundamental understanding of Python and Data Science applications in Finance/Banking sectors.
- Investment bankers and financial analysts wanting to advance their careers, build their data science portfolio and gain real-world practical experience.
- There is no prior experience required, Even if you have never used python or any programming language before, don’t worry! You will have a clear video explanation for each of the topics we will be covering. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge.
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
This course includes the following:
- Candidates are provided with a 23 hours on-demand video
- 17 articles
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access of the course is provided
- All the candidates will be provided access on mobile and TV
- Certificate on completion will be given
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Updates
How to Enroll For Free Python and ML Course?
To enroll for Free Python and ML Course you may sign up on Udemy.com and then they must log in there. Kindly put the coupon code mentioned below to avail this course for free.
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- To Join this course : Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: GIVEAWAY
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
For other free course please Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!