PowerSchool Recruitment 2022 : PowerSchool Off Campus 2022 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And PowerSchool is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about PowerSchool Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for PowerSchool Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about PowerSchool Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of PowerSchool @ www.PowerSchool.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
PowerSchool Recruitment 2022 for Freshers Details :
Company Name:- PowerSchool
Job Role:- Associate Technical Support Engineer
Qualification:- Any Graduate
Experience:- 0-2 years
Job Location:- Bengaluru
Salary Package:- 5.6 LPA*
Last Date:- ASAP
PowerSchool Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduate from any Stream
- 0-2 years’ prior experience in a technical support role
- Hands Experience in SQL Database (MS SQL) is preferred
- Experience with ETL is preferred
Preferred skill for PowerSchool Recruitment 2022:
- Aqua data studio knowledge for MS SQL is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- Implement employee surveys and questionnaires; help HRBP’s in analysis and action planning based on survey results
- Responsible for onboarding and partnering with the recruitment team in hiring associates based on business forecasts.
- Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce
- Implement new policies, procedures, and programs in support of Business
- Be the first point of contact for all employee grievances and partner with the HR Business Partner in conducting necessary investigations.
- Provide MIS support for Attrition analysis, includes- analyzing Exit interviews, observing trends and highlighting important aspects, preparing and publishing dashboards
- Drive engagement initiatives like – New hire Buddy/ mentoring program, Voice of Employee, Round tables and Brown Bag session and R&Rs
- Partner with HRBPs to drive Career pathing sessions/ initiatives
- Support the L&D team in conducting a training needs assessment for employees across levels
- Responsible for conducting regular vendor audits to ensure labor compliance.
- Responsible for statutory compliance
How to apply for PowerSchool Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for PowerSchool Recruitment 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here
PowerSchool Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for PowerSchool Recruitment 2022 ?
To apply for the PowerSchool Recruitment 2022 , you have to check the official site of PowerSchool or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide PowerSchool Recruitment 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides PowerSchool Recruitment 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the PowerSchool Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company :PowerSchool provides innovative, K-12 education technology software fueling better school management, student growth, and family engagement. PowerSchool’s Student Information System and the company’s broader product portfolio has enhanced our ability to effectively communicate with parents and other educators within the district, all while decreasing the amount of time spent on other administrative duties.
PowerSchool (NYSE: PWSC) is the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education. Its mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their full potential, in their way. PowerSchool connects students, teachers, administrators, and parents, with the shared goal of improving student outcomes. From the office to the classroom to the home, it helps schools and districts efficiently manage state reporting and related compliance, special education, finance, human resources, talent, registration, attendance, funding, learning, instruction, grading, assessments, and analytics in one unified platform.
PowerSchool supports over 45 million students globally and more than 12,000 customers, including over 90 of the top 100 districts by student enrollment in the United States, and sells solutions in over 90 countries. Visit www.powerschool.com to learn more.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.