Persistent Hiring: Persistent Systems is an Indian multinational technology services company which was incorporated on 16 May 1990 as Persistent Systems Private Limited. Persistent Systems is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange.
Company Name:- Persistent
Job Position:- Trainee
Job Location:- Pune, Nagpur & Bangalore
Salary Package:- First year Salary: Trainee INR 16000 to 18000/- Per month
Second Year Salary: INR 2.66 LPA Associate Software Engineer
Year of Passing:- 2021
Eligibility Criteria:- BCA 2021 Batch pass out students
Percentage criteria:- need to have 60 % throughout in academics (10th-60%, 12th -60% & BCA-60%)
- Strong in Compute http://fresherscamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Madhya-Pradesh-MP-PEB-Group-2-Sub-Group-4-Various-Post-Answer-Key-2021.jpgistration. Solid understanding on Storage / Virtualization
- Good team player
- Awareness of ITIL Framework
- Demonstrates willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to understand IT Infrastructure
- Ability to solve technical problems in a correct and timely fashion
- Writes technical documents/emails (audience: peers and immediate manager)
- Should be able to explains own work in client/colleague’s telecommunication
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer orientation
- Analytical skills and Innovative and Individual contributor.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
- Overall hiring process will include the below. The details in terms of the test construct would be shared soon with the dates.
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
Step 1: Persistent Qualifier Test- Objective + Subjective
Step 2: Persistent Technical + HR Assessment
Step 3: Offer Roll out
Step 4: Tentative Date of Joining- Immediate in January 2022
Date of Joining:- January 2022 last week (Note:- The date of joining is tentative as there could be some anticipated delay during the hiring process)
Note:- This position expects selects to work in rotational shift – and shift allowance will be paid to select candidates.
How to apply for the 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!