Orange Off Campus Drive 2023 : Orange Off Campus 2022 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Orange is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Orange Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Orange Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for Orange Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Orange Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Orange @ www.Orange.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
Orange Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
Company Name:- Orange
Job Position:- Associate NOC Engineer
Qualification:- B.E / B.Tech
Job Location:- Mumbai, India
Job Id:- 119704
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- 20 Dec 2022
Orange Off Campus Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- University Degree / Diploma or equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunications engineering with 1-2 year work experience in large networks or telecom environment.
- Familiarity and work experience with network devices (router, switches) from vendors like Cisoqco and Juniper, Voice technologies and devices (SBC, SIP, Media Gateways etc) and one or more services like VPN services, Voice services, Content Delivery Networks services, Software Defined Network (SDN) services, Cloud services etc.
- Excellent diagnostic and network troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to understand, analyse and resolve problems quickly.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with all nationalities and cultures.
- Proactive attitude to use his/her initiative to react quickly, to work effectively in emergency situations under minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated and capable to work within a strong team environment is essential.
- Must be fluent in English language. Possession of multi languages is an asset.
- Oversee the proper functioning of all network elements.
- Address and correct all network problems / tickets referred to the group in an effective and timely manner by utilizing the appropriate internal and external ressources.
- Diagnose all hardware components and the majority of the software components in the Operations environment.
- Effectively transfer shift status information to the next shift assuming responsibility.
- Continuously monitor for any repeated / chronic network problems and implement corrective/ prevention action plan.
- Perform appropriate daily scheduling and cultivate teamwork to ensure proper ENTMC NOC coverage, and assign / prioritize tasks to be performed for maximum efficiency.
- Remain familiar with the site facilities in order to react accordingly in situations that require intervention.
- Coordinates testing and/or hardware replacement with vendors, Field Services and Carriers.
- Interface with multiple carriers / vendor supervisors /managers as an escalation point of contact that is required to maintain system/link availability and restore service.
- Provide first level support to the Field engineers.
- Apply and supervise all Disruptive Network changes in their time frame.
- Assist the ENTMC NOC On Duty Manager to implement, follow up and provide feedback for operational procedures to ensure network efficiency and availability.
How to apply for Orange Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Orange Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following as soon as before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Orange Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Orange Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Orange Off Campus Drive 2023 , you have to check the official site of Orange or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Orange Off Campus Drive 2023?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Orange Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Orange Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : ORANGE Engineering has developed key areas of expertise in many branches through decades of experience. We develop solutions in mechanical and plant engineering, automotive engineering, electrical engineering, shipbuilding, aerospace engineering and building.
“At Orange Engineering we shorten the technical solutions, And building platforms, quickly.” Software Development : We can develop your software, whatever it was , Accounting Software, Employees and Salary system , Stock systems … etc. also we can help you to decide which system is suitable to your business. Network Design : We can help you build and design the ideal network for your office environment.
Surely we’ve seen an environment just like yours and we know exactly the best solution for it. Security Assessments : Wondering if your network and data are secure? We have a leading practice of IT security experts who can determine if you have any security issues and how to fix them. Server and Desktop Management : We proactively update, back up, and manage all your computers and servers. Every aspect of your network is monitored and issues can be spotted and fixed.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.