Oracle Recruitment 2022: Oracle schedule to hire for Applications Developer for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore/ Pune/ Mumbai. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. In 2020, Oracle was the second-largest software company in the world by revenue and market capitalization.
Oracle Recruitment 2022:
Company Name: Oracle
Qualification: BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
Location: Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai
Experience: Freshers (0 to 2 years)
Job Role: Associate Applications Developer
Salary: Best in Industry
– Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Educational qualification to apply for this Applications Developer profile job is BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
– At least 0 to 2 years of related professional experience in software development & testing across the full software life-cycle including design, implementation, testing, operations and maintenance
– Good communication skills are required
– Job id of this job opening is 142066
– Last Date to apply for this job opening is 04/07/2022, 12:21
– Job location will be Bangalore, Pune or Mumbai
– Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications
– As a member of the software engineering division, you will develop software according to provided design specifications
Interview Process: – Online Test- Technical Discussion – HR Interview
– Interested and eligible candidates should apply as soon as possible before link gets expired. Shortlisted candidates will get interview call letter
How to Apply for Oracle Recruitment 2022?
Serious candidates may apply through online for Oracle Hiring 2022 for freshers.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.