Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020 – OIL India Limited invites online application form for the post of Sr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant for 09 vacancies in various disciplines. Candidates who completed Degree/ Diploma in concern subject can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Computer Based Test and Skill & Proficiency Test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.oil-india.com) website on or before 01 July 2020. The detailed Eligibility and application forms are given below.
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020 :
|Job Role||Sr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant|
|Job Location||Noida (UP)/ Delhi|
|Last Date||01 July 2020|
Also Check our Latest Posts :
- Unisys Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Service Desk Associate
- Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Process Associate
- Redbytes Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Engineer
- Paytm Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Product Operations
- Reliance Industries Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Thryve Digital Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Trainee Engineer
Sr. Assistant – I, Steno Typist:
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Must possess certificate in EnglishShorthand Course with minimum speed of 80 words per minute and Computer typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute.
- Must have 06 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer operation and be fully conversant with MS Office, Excel, Spreadsheet and MS Power Point
Sr. Assistant – I Hindi Translator Grade- VII:
- Graduate from recognized university with Hindi as a major subject as well as English as one of the elective subject in Pass course.
- Must have Certificate or Diploma in Hindi Translator Course from a recognized institute
Must have 06 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Applications and be conversant with bilingual processing ( i.e Hindi & English Typing)
Jr. Assistant – I, Clerk-cum-Computer Operator, Grade – V:
- 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/ University.
- Must have minimum 06 months diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficiency in computer with minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute
Jr. Assistant –I, Hindi Typist cum Computer Operator Grade– V:
- 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board.
- Must have minimum 06 months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MSPowerPoint, etc.
- Proficiency in computer typing with minimum bilingual (Hindi & English) typing speed of 30 words per minute
Age Limit(as on 01.07.2020):
- General: Minimum 18 years and maximum of 30 years
- SC/ST: Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
- PWD / Ex-Servicemen: As per Government Directives
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Sr. Assistant – I, Steno Typist: 03 posts
- Sr. Assistant – I Hindi Translator Grade- VII: 01 post
- Jr. Assistant – I, Clerk-cum-Computer Operator, Grade – V: 04 posts
- Jr. Assistant –I, Hindi Typist cum Computer Operator Grade– V: 01 post
- Sr. Assistant: Rs. 16,000 – 34,000/-
- Jr. Assistant: Rs. 13,500 – 28,000/-
Oil India Ltd Recruitment Selection Process for Sr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant:
- The selection process shall consist of Stage-I: Computer Based Test (CBT) and Stage-II: Skill & Proficiency Test
Stage- I: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- All questions will be multiple choice objective type for a total of 100 marks
- There will be no negative marking in CBT.
- CBT will be bilingual i.e English & Hindi.
- Total duration of the test will be 02(two) hours
|Part||Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|A||General English & General Knowledge/ Awareness||20%|
|B||Reasoning, Arithmetic/ Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|C||Domain or Relevant to subject knowledge||60%|
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
Candidate has to secure minimum 50% marks in Computer Based Test (CBT) to qualify for Skill & Proficiency Test.
Stage- II: Skill & Proficiency Test
|Part||Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|A||Domain Related and Practical knowledge on the relevant subject||50%|
|B||Practical & Hands-on test||50%|
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
How to Apply Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020 for Sr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above position through online at Oil India Limited website (www.oil-india.com) on or before 01 July 2020.
For More Details : Click here
Direct Apply Link : Click here
Also Register in IBM Free Online Course : Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.