NFL Recruitment 2020 : National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) invites the application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Recruitment of experienced professionals Engineer/ Manager/ Sr Chemist in Production, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical Laboratory, Civil and Fire & Safety for 52 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc/ M.Sc with required work experience are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on an interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application form in the prescribed format through the given postal address on or before 27 May 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) : National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Miniratna Company which produces chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers, and industrial chemicals.NFL is India’s largest Central Public Sector Enterprise (Government of India Undertaking) it’s turnover more than Rs 75 Billion. Its headquartered in Noida.NFL is controlled and organized by the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. It’s the second-largest Urea producer in India, and it has five gas based Ammonia-Urea plants. If you want more details about the NFL, you can visit nationalfertilizers.com.National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Miniratna Company which produces chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers, and industrial chemicals.NFL is India’s largest Central Public Sector Enterprise (Government of India Undertaking) it’s turnover more than Rs 75 Billion. It’s headquartered in Noida.NFL is controlled and organized by the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. It’s the second-largest Urea producer in India, and it has five gas based Ammonia-Urea plants. If you want more details about the NFL, you can visit nationalfertilizers.com.
NFL Recruitment 2020 Details :
|Job Role||Engineer/ Manager/ Sr Chemist|
|Qualification||B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc/ M.Sc|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 May 2020|
Educational Qualification (as on 31.03.2020):
For Engineer/ Manager:
- B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg. in the relevant Engineering Degree with minimum 60% marks from recognized Institute OR AMIE in relevant Engineering field.
- Experience: 01 years post qualification inline experience for Engineer & 09 years post qualification inline experience for Manager
Also Check Latest Posts :
- ContinuServe Hiring 2023 For Trainee Engineer | Benglore
- Technip Energies Hiring 2023 For Graduate Engineer Trainee | Noida
- Caterpillar Hiring 2023 For Associate IT Analyst | Bengaluru
- Shell Recruitment 2023 For Graduate Programme | Bangalore
- Testbook Recruitment 2023 For Digital Marketing| Work From Home
- Reliance Recruitment 2023 for Trainee | Hyderabad
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
- Production – Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology
- Mechanical – Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical – Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation – Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Electronics / Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Civil – Civil Engineering
- Fire and Safety – Fire Engg. / Safety & Fire Engg. OR Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical with Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur
For Sr Chemist:
- Candidates should complete M Sc (Chemistry) from a recognized university
- Experience: 1-year post qualification inline experience
Age Limit (As on 31.03.2020):
- For Engineer/ Sr Chemist: 30 years
- For Manager: 45 years
Post & Discipline wise Vacancies:
- Engineer (Production): 01 post
- Manager (Production): 16 posts
- Engineer (Mechanical): 05 posts
- Manager (Mechanical): 12 posts
- Engineer (Electrical): 03 posts
- Manager (Electrical): 02 posts
- Engineer (Instrumentation): 05 posts
- Engineer (Civil): 01 post
- Sr Chemist: 06 posts
- Engineer (Fire and Safety): 01 post
- Sr. Chemist / Engineer: Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Manager: Rs.70,000 – 2,00,000/-
- For UR / EWS / OBC candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM and Departmental candidates: No Fees
Mode of Payment: Through Demand Draft in favour of NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED payable at NEW DELHI.
NLF Recruitment Selection Process:
- Shortlisting candidates will be called for interview
- Candidates are required to qualify in the Personal Interview separately with a minimum average of 50% marks
in the interview
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Updates
How to apply NLF Recruitment 2020 for Engineer/ Manager/ Sr Chemist?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled and signed application form along with self-attested copies of the documents/certificates should reach to the following postal address on or before 27 May 2020.
Note: Sealed envelope cover super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ (POST NAME) – 2020”
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
General Manager (HR),
National Fertilizers Limited,
A-11, Sector-24, Noida,
District Gautam Budh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh – 201301
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!