National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Recruitment: NPCI schedule to hire for Graduate Engineer Trainee for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Mumbai / Chennai / Hyderabad. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
The National Payments Corporation of India is the specialised division of Reserve Bank of India which is under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Finance, Government of India.It was created by RBI for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India.
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Recruitment:
Company Name: National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering
Location: Mumbai / Chennai / Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers (0 to 2 years)
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
– Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Educational qualification for this job is Bachelor of Engineering
– National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is hiring Freshers for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee
– Freshers from 2021 or 2022 batch pass out are eligible to apply
– Freshers should have minimum of 75% in 10th, 65% in 12th & 60% in BE/BTech
– Knowledge in OS(Linux),TCP/IP, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, load balancers and VLAN
– Ability to design/develop software (Java/ Python is preferred)
– Knowledge of data models Spark, Spark SQL, PY Spark and Hive programming
– Good understand about Machine learning, Deep learning and NLP algorithms
– Understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
– Develop POC / Run Pilot on selected blockchain platform
– Basic knowledge in fundamentals of cloud computing, virtualization and OpenStack
– Good understanding about Containers, Open-Shift / Kubernetes
– Good with data sampling and data mining techniques to build models on skewed data sets
– Intricately involving in running analytical experiments with methodical manner and regularly evaluate alternate methods via theoretical approaches
– Interview process: Online Technical Assessment, External Panel Technical Round, NPCI Panel (Technical & HR Round), Release of Offer
– Interested and eligible candidates apply as soon as possible, shortlisted candidates will get interview call letter
How to Apply for NPCI Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the NPCI Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.