National Instruments Recruitment 2020 : National Instruments is Hiring Freshers Candidates form BE, B.Tech ,BCA for the Role of Applications Engineer. The Detailed Eligibility and Selection Process for Cognizant Mega Recruitment are Discussed below.
About Company: Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control.
The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders. For the past 13 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named National Instruments one of the 100 best companies to work for.
National Instruments Recruitment 2020
Company Website: www.ni.com
Positions: Applications Engineer – Aerospace, Defense and Government
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Graduate degree in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering
- BE/ B.Tech –Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering
- Hexagon Recruitment 2023 for Software Developer | Hyderabad
- NatWest Group Hiring 2023 For Automation Specialist | Chennai
- Cyient Recruitment 2023 For Trainee Apprentice | Hyderabad
- Unisys Hiring 2023 For Associate Application Develop Engineer | Bangalore
- KONE Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Process Agent | Chennai
- Sutherland Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Associate | Work At Home
Job description: This position is responsible for driving presales technical activities for the Aerospace, Defense and Government industries. Expertise in the Real-time Test, ATE and HIL applications in India & APAC region, with a specific focus on Aerospace and similar control applications in critical product development/ Prototyping/ validation/ manufacturing areas.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Updates
- In-depth understanding of the technical requirements of an opportunity
- In-depth understanding of NI product portfolio, its capability and limitation.
- Keeping track of competitive products
- Understanding market availability and specifications of supplementary ADG (Aerospace, Defense, Government) products to design an integrated solution
- Creation and demonstration of Proof of Concepts and performance benchmarks in support of large sales opportunities
- Quick sales assistance / consulting
- Joint customer visits / web-meetings / conference calls
- Opportunity qualification (accelerate Go / No Go decisions based on technical feasibility, estimated effort, and risk analysis)
- Opportunity consulting and proposal of system architectures and configurations
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
How to Apply :
All Eligible Students are requested to register for National Instruments Recruitment as soon as possible before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also, apply for other off-campus jobs
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!