Morningstar Off Campus Recruitment 2022 : Morningstar schedule to hire for Research Associate – I for the Morningstar Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Mumbai. The details for the Morningstar selection process, Morningstar application procedure and salary details of Morningstar Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below. Hiring for Freshers as Intern.
Morningstar Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Details :
Company Name:- Morningstar
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
Job Position:- Intern
Qualification:- B.E / B.Tech
Job Location:- Mumbai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- REQ-027174
Job Schedule:- Full time
Morningstar Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:-
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Management, Economics, etc. and a strong interest in Finance.
- Some progress towards CFA is preferable
- Comfortable with basics of MS Office, SQL (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and work as a team player
- Ability to collaborate with the global team and deliver quality outcomes under tight deadlines
- The candidate should exhibit a passion for innovation, and harbor a genuine belief in, and acceptance of mission to empower investors’ success
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Be a product expert on Morningstar Indexes to satisfactorily respond to client and sales related queries with quick turnaround time
- Enable sales team with presentations, marketing collaterals, data, research & analytics
- Coordinate with Product Management, Operations and prospective client to launch and operationalize Morningstar Indexes
- Oversee daily publishing and deliveries of end of day index values, portfolios and other files to internal and external clients and third parties in a timely manner
- Escalation of bottleneck issues to vendors and liaise with them
- Work with vendors and monitor daily index calculation and ensure seamless dissemination of daily files.
- Work with Robotic Process Automation team within Morningstar to automate manual tasks and further streamline the process
- Create self-help modules/templates on Morningstar Direct to equip sales team to quickly respond to general data related queries on their own
- Manage non-technical projects to support the growth of index business
How to Apply for Morningstar Off Campus Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Morningstar Off Campus Recruitment 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Morningstar Off Campus Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Morningstar Off Campus Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Morningstar Off Campus Recruitment 2022, you have to check the official site of Infosys or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Morningstar Off Campus Recruitment 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Morningstar Recruitment 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Morningstar Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Morningstar, Inc. is an American financial services firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and was founded by Joe Mansueto in 1984. It provides an array of investment research and investment management services. With operations in 29 countries, Morningstar’s research and recommendations are considered by financial journalists as influential in the asset management industry, and a positive or negative recommendation from Morningstar analysts can drive money into or away from any given fund. Through its asset management division, the firm currently manages over $244 billion as of March 31, 2021.
Morningstar, Inc. is a leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The Company offers an extensive line of products and services for individual investors, financial advisors, asset managers, retirement plan providers and sponsors, and institutional investors in the debt and private capital markets. The firm also provides software and data platforms for investment professionals, including “Morningstar Direct” and “Morningstar Advisor Workstation”. Morningstar’s initial public offering occurred on May 3, 2005, with 7,612,500 shares at $18.50 each. The manner in which Morningstar went public is notable. They elected to follow Google’s footsteps and use the OpenIPO method rather than the traditional method. This allowed individual investors to bid on the price of the stock, and allowed all investors equal access.
Morningstar provides data and research insights on a wide range of investment offerings, including managed investment products, publicly listed companies, private capital markets, debt securities, and real-time global market data. Morningstar also offers investment management services through its investment advisory subsidiaries, with approximately $215 billion in assets under advisement and management as of Sept. 30, 2020. The Company has operations in 29 countries. Morningstar acquired credit rating agency Realpoint and begins offering structured credit ratings and research to institutional investors. In the same year, Morningstar acquired Old Broad Street Research Ltd. (OBSR), a UK-based provider of fund research, ratings and investment advisory services, for $18.3 million. After the acquisition, renamed as Morningstar OBSR.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!