Mitsubishi Power Recruitment 2022 : Mitsubishi Power Off Campus Drive 2022 is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Mitsubishi Power is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Mitsubishi Power Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Mitsubishi Power Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for Mitsubishi Power Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Mitsubishi Power Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Mitsubishi Power @ www.MitsubishiPower.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
Mitsubishi Power Recruitment 2022 Details :
Company Name:- Mitsubishi Power
Job Position:- Trainee Engineer
Qualification:- BE / B.Tech ME / M.Tech / MBA
Experience: 0-1 year
Job Location:- Ahmedabad, India
Salary Package:- ₹ 7,00,000 | Plus 1 LPA Retention Bonus
Target Batch:- Fresher (2022)
Drive Location:- Online
Last Date:- 21 Oct 2022
Mitsubishi Power Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- 2022 batch ME / MTech / MBA (Renewable Technology / Power Systems / Power Management related branches)
- Candidates need to have a BE / BTech degree (Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation related branches)
- Good academic track record
- Knowledge of the Power sectors (India, US, UK), including generation, transmission & Distribution.
- An ability to multi-task effectively and balance time between project delivery and business development support effectively
- Experience in MS Excel-based Modeling
- Understanding of Unit commitment problems or optimal Dispatch problems
- Programming Skills: Understanding linear programming/MIP problems, Knowledge of R, Python, etc is preferred
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and financial documents.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of project management software, flow charts, database software, Internet software; Spreadsheet software, PowerPoint and Word Processing software.
- Preferred: Expertise with Tableau / PowerBI.
- Reporting to the Lead / Sr. Analyst – Market Intel and Strategy, this role will drive our Americas Power & Energy Market Research and Strategy development, with data-driven insights.
- The ideal candidate will complete predictive and prescriptive analysis of power & energy markets, emerging technology and trends, and competitive intelligence and provide pro-active insights/recommendations on strategic growth strategies leading our customers on their Decarbonization journey towards a Net-Zero future, and thus furthering Mitsubishi Power’s Organizational objectives.
- The candidate will be expected to work with our product/sales, service and finance teams on research and analysis of markets providing meaningful insights in a professional format, thus helping Mitsubishi Power better anticipate and deliver on customer needs, ensuring results are measured and initiatives optimized through creative yet analytical thinking.
- If selected, candidates are expected to join Mitsubishi in-premise at their offices in Ahmedabad.
- Candidates who can join immediately if selected are preferred.
How to for Apply for Mitsubishi Power Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Mitsubishi Power Recruitment 2022 in online as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Mitsubishi Power Recruitment 2022 for Freshers – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Mitsubishi Power Recruitment 2022 for Freshers?
To apply for the Mitsubishi Power Recruitment 2022 for Freshers, you have to check the official site of Mitsubishi Power or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamps.com provide Mitsubishi Power Recruitment 2022 for Freshers?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Mitsubishi Power Recruitment 2022 for Freshers Alerts continuously.
What is the Mitsubishi Power Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Mitsubishi Power Americas leads the industry in power generation and energy storage solutions. We design, manufacture, build, service, and optimize power systems worldwide. Our power generation solutions include natural gas, steam, and aero-derivative turbines; power trains and power islands; geothermal systems; PV solar project development; environmental controls; and services. Committed to environmental protection and carbon reduction, we are at the forefront of green hydrogen and battery energy storage systems.
Our intelligent solutions use artificial intelligence to enable autonomous operation of power plants. Mitsubishi Power is a power solutions brand of Mitsubishi heavy industries, Ltd. (MHI). We are committed to working with every customer and community to build pathways to a decarbonized energy future that works for people as well as the planet. Across more than 30 countries worldwide, Mitsubishi Power designs, manufactures and maintains equipment and systems that drive decarbonization and ensure delivery of reliable power around the world.
Among its solutions are a wide range of gas turbines including hydrogen-fueled gas turbines, solid-oxide fuel cells (SOFCs), and air quality control systems (AQCS). Committed to providing exemplary service and working with customers to imagine the future of energy, Mitsubishi Power is also spearheading the development of the digital power plant through its suite of AI-enabled TOMONI solutions.
Our mission is to provide power generation and storage solutions to our customers, empowering them to affordably and reliably combat climate change and advance human prosperity. Mitsubishi Power is a power solutions brand of Mitsubishi heavy industries, Ltd. (MHI). We are committed to working with every customer and community to build pathways to a decarbonized energy future that works for people as well as the planet.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.