Microsoft Off Campus Hiring 2022 : Microsoft schedule to hire for Software Engineer for the Microsoft Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the Microsoft selection process, Microsoft application procedure and salary details of Microsoft Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below. Recruitment for Freshers as Support Engineer Full Time Opportunity for University Graduates.
Microsoft Off Campus Hiring 2022 Details :
Company Name:- Microsoft
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
Job Position:- Support Engineer Full Time Opportunity for University Graduates
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full-time
Experience :- Freshers
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
Microsoft Off Campus Hiring 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Roles & Responsibilities:-
A Support Professional is responsible for providing quality support to its customers with a high degree of customer satisfaction; provide responsive and reliable technical solutions and information to Microsoft customers.
Support Engineers Individuals is required to have advanced communication and problem-solving skills and will be working in a global technical support environment
- Represent Microsoft and communicate with enterprise customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service about finding solutions for technically complex problems identified in Microsoft products.
- Solve highly complex problems (at different levels), involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty; that may include support of additional product line. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, requiring the highest level of customer skill.
- Responsible for efficiently managing the relationship with these customers and thoroughly documenting their cases.
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve customer issues. Collaborate with Tech Leads and escalation resources when appropriate.
- Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Consistently share best practices with team members. Act as technical resource for broad and complex issues and may typically be assigned to moderately strategic accounts. Ability to develop and deliver “in depth” technical training to other engineers.
- Write complex technical articles and sample programs for knowledge base.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of pre-release products and take ownership for product improvement in key product areas. Critical Exposure Areas
- Good communication skill and good service skill are expected
- Candidates must also have strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving and the ability to work in a team environment.
Required Qualifications and Skills:-
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with a Minimum CGPA of 8/10
- Should be graduating in the year 2022
- Good to have Microsoft Technology Certifications. (.Net , Azure)
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology
How to Apply for Microsoft Off Campus Hiring 2022 ?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Microsoft Off Campus Hiring 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Microsoft Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Microsoft Off Campus Hiring 2022 ?
To apply for the Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 , you have to check the official site of Microsoft or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Microsoft Recruitment 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Microsoft Off Campus Hiring 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Microsoft Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Microsoft is the largest vendor of computer software in the world. It is also a leading provider of cloud computing services, video games, computer and gaming hardware, search and other online services. Microsoft’s corporate headquarters is located in Redmond, Wash., and it has offices in more than 60 countries. Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Microsoft’s cloud business is growing exponentially, and it is the Capacity Supply Chain and Provisioning (CSCP) team that is responsible for enabling the infrastructure underlying this growth.
Key responsibilities include demand forecasting, capacity planning, supply chain management and deployment execution. To efficiently manage this scope at scale, analytics based on high quality, timely data flowing across business processes is essential. Microsoft’s cloud business is growing exponentially, and it is the Capacity Supply Chain and Provisioning (CSCP) team that is responsible for enabling the infrastructure underlying this growth. Key responsibilities include demand forecasting, capacity planning, supply chain management and deployment execution. To efficiently manage this scope at scale, analytics based on high quality, timely data flowing across business processes is essential.
The engineering team within CSCP is undergoing a digital transformation that will enable the business to efficiently scale and is looking for passionate data engineers to solve world class problems. Microsoft is market-dominant in the IBM PC compatible operating system market and the office software suite market, although it has lost the majority of the overall operating system market to Android. The company also produces a wide range of other consumer and enterprise software for desktops, laptops, tabs, gadgets, and servers, including Internet search (with Bing), the digital services market (through MSN), mixed reality (HoloLens), cloud computing (Azure), and software development (Visual Studio).
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!