MetLife Recruitment: MetLife, Inc. is the holding corporation for the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, better known as MetLife, and its affiliates. MetLife is among the largest global providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs, with 90 million customers in over 60 countries.
Company Name:- MetLife
Job Position:- Associate
Job Location:- Noida, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
Education:- Bachelor’s Degree (Any Stream)
Experience:- Fresher/Experienced candidate
(**Experience not more than 2 years)
Knowledge and skills (general and technical):-
- Skills-English reading and writing
- Skills-English spoken
- Keyboard Accuracy(30 WPM @ 90% Accuracy)
- Eye for detail
- US Insurance Knowledge(optional)
- Skills-Customer Service(optional)
- Skills-Problem Solving/Analytical Ability
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
- Judgment and Decision Making(optional)
- Skills-Handle Multiple Task/Time Mgmt(optional)
- Computer Knowledge
- E-mail management
- Process Installation Changes through Maintenance Request, Assignment of Tickets basis AM/PM/OD reports, Installation setup, Installation testing and troubleshoot in a timely and accurate manner.
Internal Contacts (and purpose of relationship):
- Assistant Manager for the purpose of reporting performance, escalation handling, clarifying concerns, and seeking feedback and support as well as associate development
External Contacts (and purpose of relationship) – If Applicable
- MetLife Subject Matter Experts for the purpose of seeking missing information.
- MetLife Subject Matter Expert for the purpose of work related issues and escalated transactions.
- Account Managers for the purpose of seeking missing information (email communication only)
- Review and research change requests to determine required processing.
- Create installation setup and test basis documentation.
- Update all relevant system as SPRS and Quality Center.
- Send email communications pertaining to Maintenance Request, Follow up for test files, Request for missing information in mandatory forms and Confirmations of Completion.
- Perform follow-ups and escalations as needed
How to apply for the Recruitment 2021:
All candidates who wish to apply for the off-campus recruitment, they may apply for the post by clicking on this link:
To apply: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!