Medtronic Hiring 2020: Medtronic schedule to hire Intern Supply Management for 2020. The location of the job is Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: Medtronic plc is an American Irish-domiciled medical device company that generates the majority of its sales and profits from the U.S. healthcare system but is headquartered in the Republic of Ireland for tax purposes. Medtronic has an operational and executive headquarters in Fridley, Minnesota in the U.S.
Medtronic Hiring 2020:
Company Name: Medtronic Pvt. Ltd
Company Website: www.medtronic.com
Job Position:-Intern – (Supply Management)
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Posted Date :- 9th Dec 2020
·Bachelors of Engineering or Bachelors of Technology in Mechanical.
Nice to Have
- Experience in Supply Management or Data Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent time management and professionalism
- Ensure seamless communication across Medtronic Engineering & Innovation Center, Global BUs, and Global functions
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
- Ability to effectively understand and access data from a variety of data sources
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of Microsoft Office products
- Proficient in presenting Global Teams in English
- Familiarity with big data concepts and principles
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Updates
- Experienced in exporting data from mainframe systems and creating useable management reports
- Knowledge of SAP APO or JDE ERP software system
Job Description :-
Under the direction of the MEIC site leader and Principal Analyst with guidance from Sr. Director Supply Management CoE based in the US, the Supply Management Intern will learn how to successfully Build Supplier Scorecards (Production and Development) in alignment with the COE Program Manager, Center led the team and Key business leaders within the US.
- The individual will Work closely with CoE Program Managers and Center Led Category Leaders to provide data analysis aligned with key initiatives
- The individual will also help develop NPD supplier scorecards; helping identify data needs, data locations, and data consolidation/summarization.
- Plan, develop, and help execute scorecard generation with various business units, category managers, or functional leads.
- Support SRM and Negotiation Workstreams with data to enable critical conversations with suppliers
- Ability to effectively work with and lead a team and to influence others
- Flexible to work during US office Hours
Medtronic Off-Campus Hiring 2020 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Medtronic Recruitment 2020, they may apply for this post by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!