LenDenClub Off Campus Drive 2022 : LenDenClub schedule to hire for QA Trainee for the LenDenClub Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Mumbai. The details for the LenDenClub selection process, LenDenClub application procedure and salary details of LenDenClub Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below. Hiring for Freshers as QA Trainee.
LenDenClub Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
Company Name:- LenDenClub
Job Position:- QA Trainee
Job Location:- Mumbai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Experience:- 0-1 years
Job Schedule:- Full time
Last Date:- ASAP
LenDenClub Off Campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree from a reputed college or university
- Participate in internal (cross-training) and external (seminar/tutorial/conference) skills growth opportunities and good communication skills.
Attitudes and Initiative:-
- Develop and maintain good professional working relationships, especially within the test team and with those who interact regularly with the test team.
- Focus on the important testing and project priorities as agreed upon with the test manager.
- Effectively balance curiosity about tests, test results, and bugs with project constraints on budget and schedule.
- Exhibit a demeanour of professional pessimism; i.e., in a pleasant and non-confrontational fashion work with determination to find, document, and advocate the repair of bugs.
- Show initiative in setting and meeting goals within an environment of managed change.
- Understand the role of testing within the software development life-cycle and business-related project constraints, and effectively advocate for the best possible customer experience of product quality within those parameters.
- Learning Attitude for Automation Testing, Performance Testing and other Testing
Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Knowledge of SDLC, STLC, ISTQB Foundation Level, and Agile
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure the quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing.
- Participate in the Change Control Board to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
- Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain a build verification (“smoke”) test.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Results Tracking and Reporting:
- Research and document bug reports following agreed-upon processes immediately upon discovery of a quality problem.
- Update test execution status following agreed-upon processes as part of regularly scheduled test status updates.
- Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.
- Assist the Test Manager in the creation of test project status reports and metrics (e.g., Test Dashboard)
How to apply for LenDenClub Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for LenDenClub Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
LenDenClub Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for LenDenClub Off Campus Drive 2022?
To apply for the LenDenClub Off Campus Drive 2022 , you have to check the official site of LenDenClub or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide LenDenClub Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides LenDenClub Off Campus Drive 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the LenDenClub Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : LenDenClub is the largest Peer-to-Peer Lending platform in India. It connects investors looking for high returns with credit worthy borrowers looking for loan. Our automated, simple to use, transparent and hassle free P2P lending platform ensures that the borrowing needs of salaried individuals are met quickly and efficiently. By connectinglenders and borrowers in the peer-to-peer lending space, we create a win-win situation for both lenders and borrowers.
LenDenClub is a leading Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Lending platform that provides an alternate investment opportunity to investors or lenders looking for high returns with creditworthy borrowers looking for short-term personal loans. With 2 million+ investors on board, LenDenClub has become a go-to platform to earn expected returns of 10-12% p.a. LenDenClub’s FMPP plan provides stabilised returns of 10-12% p.a. with 99% certainty, making FMPP a preferred alternative avenue over traditional asset classes. Moreover, it is safeguarded by market volatility and inflation. Therefore, investment with LenDenClub is a great way to diversify your investment portfolio.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.