KANTAR Off Campus Drive: KANTAR Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Programmer for the KANTAR Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pune / Hyderabad. The details for the KANTAR selection process, KANTAR application procedure and salary details of KANTAR Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Kantar Group is a data analytics and brand consulting company, based in London, England. It was founded in 1992, and has approximately 30,000 employees in 100 countries working in various research .
KANTAR Off Campus Drive:
Job Position:- Programmer
Job Location:- Pune / Hyderabad
Salary Package:- 4 Lakhs Per Annum
Bond:- 2 years Bond
Date of joining:- 30th May 2022
- B.E./B. Tech (CSE/IT), BCA, BCS, BSc(CSE/IT)
- Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.
- Other preferred courses are Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, and the like.
- Eligible Batch : 2020, 2021 & 2022
- Strong knowledge in Programming
- Exposure to SPSS or other statistical software is an advantage.
- 0-2 years of background in programming
- Mandatory Skills:
- Experience and knowledge of using MS Office
- Programming knowledge in Java, .net VB JSP, PHP etc.
- Optional Skills:
- Proficient knowledge in Quantum/SPSS/Dimensions Software
- Awareness of SQL and relational databases
- SQL and some database knowledge MS Access, linking databases for DP purpose
- Python and R
Soft skills & Behaviors:-
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment
- Developing good working relationships with Key Stakeholders
- Flexibility to adjust to the changing work environment and needs to the team
- Positive attitude. Should be able to take feedback positively and work on them to improve
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
- Ability to manage own time and workload effectively
- Able to work in a global cross cultural matrix environment. Knowledgeable of other regions and considerate of different cultural norms/appropriate business conduct.
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
- Project management skills
- Understanding of end-to-end research needs
- Client focus and ability to work directly with clients, strong consultancy skill
- Ability to self learn new tools and technologies
- Eye to detail
- Collaborates to deliver the best outcome. Is seen as team player and cooperative
- Ability to make decisions based upon wisdom, experience and judgment
- Should be able to think effectively from analysis, to solution, to action
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- A highly competent and technical individual with excellent communication skills. Responsible for programming the various utilities/scripts using platforms/tools in the company to collect, analyze, and visualize the data which provides insights and inspiration to help our clients across 100 countries flourish.
- This person should be able to rapidly learn new technologies either through self-learning, mentorship, or training. This individual is required to support, execute, and document all assigned projects.
- Candidates need to be working from Office from the Date of Joining
- Department Team Name: Survey programming & Data processing:
- Selected candidates will be trained on dimensions tool (specific to market research).
- Will be responsible to program the online survey questionnaires on dimension tool.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
>> Business Aptitude test – Elimination Round
>> Coding Test – Elimination round
>> Technical Interview
Venue Details:- 25th May 2022 at 9:00 am
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE),
(Training & Placement Cell, 5th Floor, Architecture Building)
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector No. 26,
Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Pune 411044
How to Apply for KANTAR Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.