Indian Army 2020 Freshers Recruitment: Indian Army schedule to hire SSC (Tech) Officers 2020. If you are a BE/ B.Tech – All Engg Streams, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff, who is a four-star general.
Indian Army 2020 Freshers Recruitment:
Company Name: Indian Army
Company Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Job Role: SSC Officers
Salary: Rs. 56,100/- PM
Job Location: Across India
No of Vacancies: Total 191 Posts
For SSC(Tech)-56 Men and SSCW(Tech)-27: 189 Posts
Indian Army Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
For SSC(Tech)- 56 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 27 Women:
- Between 20 to 27 years as on 01-04-2021
For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech):
- A maximum of 35 years on 01-04-2021.
Indian Army Selection Procedure:
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear
Stage-1 will go to Stage-2.
- Duration of SSB interview is five days. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
How to apply for the Indian Army 2020 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2020, they may apply for the job post for this position online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/ Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered). Fill the online registration form from 14th October 2020 to 12th November 2020.
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.