HSBC Off Campus Hiring 2023: HSBC has posted job requirements for Technical Subject Matter Expert. Its job location is in Pune. This recruitment drive is a golden opportunity for aspiring freshers like you to showcase your skills and stand out among your peers. Any BE/ B.Tech from any stream degree holder candidate may be eligible to apply for this job. By joining HSBC Off Campus Hiring you will get a very good salary package as well as a very good environment to work in.
Therefore, We have mentioned all the details from what are the responsibilities to what are the requirements. You can apply for this job role from HSBC’s official website, the link is given at the end of this article.Interested candidates encouraged to apply for this position. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
About Company :-
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve approximately 39 million customers through our global businesses: Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking & Markets. Our network covers 62 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
Our purpose – Opening up a world of opportunity – explains why we exist. We’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up new kinds of opportunity for our customers. We’re bringing together the people, ideas and capital that nurture progress and growth, helping to create a better world – for our customers, our people, our investors, our communities and the planet we all share.
Listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York and Bermuda stock exchanges, shares in HSBC Holdings plc are held by around 180,000 shareholders in 126 countries and territories.
HSBC Off Campus Hiring 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- HSBC
Job Position:- Technical Subject Matter Expert
Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech
Job Location:- Pune
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Senior Consultant Specialist
- Working within a global team, to deliver a System as the principal aim of application
- Help in prepare technical specs for project.
- Construction and unit testing as per specs.
- Peer review of code, Provide/plan Production Support (3rd line)
- Provide Support to all colleagues on their tasks
- Promote suggestions of new tools and libraries
- Provide assistance to Develop colleagues’ knowledge
- Provide Support for Global testers, provide Suggestions on Service Tuning/Performance
- Working with remote team colleagues and project members
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Java (1.8 or higher), J2EE (Hibernate/JPA, Spring Framework 5, REST API with Spring Boot 2 or higher), XML, JDBC, JUnit tests, Design Patterns, Maven, Unix/Linux
- Good hands-on experience in Microservices
- Solid experience in Oracle database programming (SQL / PL SQL – preferably Oracle 12c)
- Experience in hosting and deployment of Java REST API and Micro services on servers.
- Familiarity with hosting and deployment in Cloud environments is advantageous
- Experience in MQ related development (preferred IBM MQ 8.0)
- Experienced in Agile Methodology (Scrum).
- Experience in providing support to analysts and testing teams.
- Hands-on experience and know-how on end-to-end procedures like productionizing a system etc.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by – HSBC Software Development India
How to apply for HSBC Hiring 2023 for Technical Subject Matter Expert.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in HSBC hiring 2023 for the post of Technical Subject Matter Expert. We have provided the link below.
Apply Now:- Click here to apply
For more job details:- Click here
HSBC Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for HSBC Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the HSBC Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of HSBC or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresherscamp.com provide HSBC Recruitment 2023?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides HSBC Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the HSBC Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds