HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 : HSBC Off Campus 2023 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And HSBC is hiring 2024, 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about HSBC Recruitment 2023. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023, and the Registration Process for HSBC Hiring 2023 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about HSBC Off campus Hiring 2023 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of HSBC @ www.HSBC.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
About Company : HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational universal bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe by total assets, with US$2.953 trillion as of December 2021. In 2021, HSBC had $10.8 trillion in assets under custody and $4.9 trillion in assets under https://fresherscamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Madhya-Pradesh-MP-PEB-Group-2-Sub-Group-4-Various-Post-Answer-Key-2021.jpgistration, respectively.
Opening up a world of opportunity for our customers, investors, ourselves and the planet. We’re a financial services organisation that serves more than 40 million customers, ranging from individual savers and investors to some of the world’s biggest companies and governments. Our network covers 63 countries and territories, and we’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of opportunity for our customers. HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Company Name:- HSBC
Job Position:- Trainee Software Engineer/CTO
Qualification:- B.Com/M.Com, BBA/MBA, BCA/MCA, CA
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full Time – Office Working
Job ID:- 0000IJU3
Last Date:- ASAP
HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Required Qualifications & skills:-
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Good Technical Knowledge of IBM Guardium Tool and its architecture
- Good working experience in Production / application support.
- Knowledge of Any RDBMS, Scripting will be added advantage.
- Good in communication; Timely escalation of issues to Team Lead or appropriate channel
- Analyse stakeholder requirements and propose solutions for various database systems in context of “logging & monitoring” as well as “compliance monitoring”
- Work in 24 x7 Production support team (Shifts are Morning /Noon time and it also Include night shifts / Holidays/ Weekends on a rotational basis) for DB Security Tools include Guardium, and compliance monitoring Tools
- Assist database security SME in development, Testing, deployments, Documentation
- Production and Application Support involves troubleshoot and fixing incidents, implementing changes, releases etc.
- Active participation in Infra upgrade, migration projects
- Keep the systems up and running and clean. Apply Server configurations, patches/fixes etc
How to apply for HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 Graduates online by the following as soon as before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers, you have to check the official site of HSBC or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamps.com provide HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers Alerts continuously.
What is the HSBC Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.