HDB Financial Services Recruitment : HDB Financial Services Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Management Trainee for the HDB Financial Services Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the HDB Financial Services selection process, HDB Financial Services application procedure and salary details of HDB Financial Services Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
HDB Financial Services (HDBFS) is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) that caters to the growing needs of an Aspirational India, serving both Individual & Business Clients. Incorporated in 2007, we are a well-established business with strong capitalization. HDBFS is accredited with CARE AAA & CRISIL AAA ratings for its long-term debt & Bank facilities and an A1+ rating for its short-term debt & commercial papers, making it a strong and reliable financial institution. Our lines of business include – Lending and BPO Services.
HDB Financial Services Recruitment :
Company Name:- HDB Financial Services Limited
Job Position:- Management Trainee
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Posted On:- 20th April 2022
- Education/Qualification: Minimum-Graduation
- Years Of Experience: 0 to 1 Year
- Achievement of business plan targets in terms of volume growth, product mix, and market share.
- Responsibility for Dealer network management & expansion.
- Promotion of business & Institutional sales.
- Planning& executive sales promotion plans & activities.
- Effective cost management.
- Conducting a detailed market study to analyze the latest market trends and tracking competitor activities and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning the selling strategies
How to Apply for HDB Financial Services Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the HDB Financial Services Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.