HBC India Recruitment 2022: HBC India schedule to hire for Trainee – Quality Assurance for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bengaluru. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
We are a holding company of investments and businesses that operate at the intersection of technology, retail operations and real estate, including majority ownership of iconic ecommerce companies: Saks, a leading online destination for luxury fashion, and Saks OFF 5TH, a premier luxury off-price ecommerce company.
HBC India Recruitment 2022:
Company Name:- HBC
Job Position:- Trainee – Quality Assurance
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:- 220000KF
Job Posted Date:- 1st February 2022
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Business Administration).
- Possesses a minimum of 0 – 1 years of QA experience.
- Experience in Retail.
- Background in either Stores, HR, Finance, Logistics and EDW.
- Background in business analysis.
- Experience in testing API’s (REST, SOAP or application proprietary API’s).
- Experience in using testing frameworks.
- Trainee, Quality Assurance will be responsible for day-to-day test preparation and test execution activities, will be responsible for the validation of front-end and back-end systems.
- This includes understanding processes and functionality, knowledge of the overall system, mapping of required interfaces, and understanding of data requirements.
- This role requires the individual to work closely with QA manager and/or QA lead in the creation and execution of test deliverables, analysis of test results, detection and documentation of defects, and validation of bug fixes.
Who You Are:
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Attention to detail.
- Good understanding of testing methodologies and testing processes.
- Understands software development life cycle process and various testing techniques including a proficiency in system testing.
As A Trainee, Quality Assurance, You Will be Responsible to:-
- Creation of testing artifacts including but not limited to test cases, test scripts, test conditions, and expected test results.
- Mapping of test cases to business requirements and functional designs.
- Documentation of test execution results.
- Performing negative testing.
- Troubleshooting and reviewing log/queues.
- Documentation of defects.
- Attending daily stand-up meetings with onshore team.
- Using appropriate QA test management tools.
- Creating test results and defect reports.
- Working with onshore teams to obtain needful information.
How to Apply for HBC India Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for HBC India Off Campus drive 2022 online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.