Guidewire Off Campus Drive 2022 : Guidewire schedule to hire for Junior Technical Support Engineer for the Guidewire Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Chennai. The details for the Guidewire selection process, Guidewire application procedure and salary details of Guidewire Off Campus Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below. Hiring for Freshers as Junior Technical Support Engineer – Fresher.
Guidewire Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
Company Name:- Guidewire
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Batch :- 2020/2021/2022
Qualification:- B.E / B.Tech /
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job Category:- Product Development Operations
Guidewire Off Campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
Required skills and Experience:-
- High School graduate
- Some experience using SQL
- Good communication and customer-facing skills
- Read, write, and speak fluent English.
- We provide 24×7 support. The shifts would be:
- Weekdays and On-call support coverage on weekends about once every 6 weeks per Specialist
- 6 a.m. – 3 p.m. Indian Standard Time
- 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Indian Standard Time
- 10 p.m. – 7 a.m. Indian Standard Time
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
- Guidewire is seeking a Junior Technical Support Engineer-Fresher on the First Responders team to handle operational tasks for their customers.
- The successful candidate will be part of the Product Development Operations (PDO) organization that delivers 24×7 service to customers who are using our software both on-premise and in the Guidewire Cloud.
- Perform runbook tasks at designated scheduled times for a specific Guidewire customer
- Execute SQL queries and generate reports as required
- Align with Guidewire’s support processes
- Document activity in support cases using Guidewire’s ticketing system
- Ensure availability as per the shift roster
How to apply for Guidewire Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Guidewire Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Guidewire Off Campus Drive 2022 for Freshers – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Guidewire Off Campus Drive 2022?
To apply for the Guidewire Off Campus Drive 2022 , you have to check the official site of Guidewire Engineering or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Guidewire Off Campus Drive 2022 for Freshers?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Guidewire Off Campus Drive 2022 for Freshers Alerts continuously.
What is the Guidewire Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 450 insurers, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire. Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 450 insurers, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire. As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success.
We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record, with 1,000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our marketplace provides hundreds of applications that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation. Guidewire Software, Inc., commonly Guidewire, is an American software company based in San Mateo, California. It offers an industry platform for property and casualty (P&C) insurance carriers in the U.S. and worldwide.
The company has been cited as being among the 50 most desirable mid-size Bay Area companies (101 to 500 employees) to work for 2010-2012, and was in the “Top 50 Large Companies” in Glassdoor’s Best Places To Work for both 2015 and 2016. The company was established in 2001 and founded by: Ken Branson, James Kwak, John Raguin, and Marcus Ryu from Ariba (and McKinsey, where James and Marcus had met); and John Seybold and Mark Shaw from Kana Software. In September 2011, Guidewire filed with the SEC to raise up to $100 million in an initial public offering (IPO) and first publicly traded on the NYSE in January 2012. Guidewire was later cited as being one of the top IPOs of 2012,
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!