Google Jobs for Freshers 2022 : Google Off Campus 2022 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Google is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Google Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Google Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for Google Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Google Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Google @ www.Google.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
Google Jobs for Freshers 2022 Details :
Company Name:- Google
Job Position:- Information Technology Apprenticeship
Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech
Job Location:- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- In-office
Last Date:- 27 Oct, 2022
Google Jobs for Freshers 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical discipline.
- 6 months of experience to an IT or a related technical field (e.g., personal projects, coding languages, operating systems, building computers/apps, volunteering with STEM organizations, etc.).
- Experience in customer service roles.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience thinking critically and problem-solving.
- Interest in or experience with technology.
- Ability to work on ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and within a team framework.
- Excellent communication, and organizational, and customer service skills
Roles & Responsibilities:-
The Google IT Apprenticeship is a program of at least 12 months offering learning and development to individuals looking to start a career in IT.
- Train in networking, infrastructure, and multi-platform system http://fresherscamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Madhya-Pradesh-MP-PEB-Group-2-Sub-Group-4-Various-Post-Answer-Key-2021.jpgistration, and develop further skills through experience in communication technology (video and voice), hardware, mobile devices, and project management.
- Help support internal infrastructure escalating issues to appropriate teams.
- Attend required training and participate in mentoring sessions as specified.
- Help support internal employees on all of their IT needs across a variety of platforms (e.g., ChromeOS, Linux, iOS, Android, etc.).
How to apply for Google Jobs for Freshers 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Google Jobs for Freshers 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Google Jobs for Freshers 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Google Jobs for Freshers 2022?
To apply for the Google Jobs for Freshers 2022, you have to check the official site of Google or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Google Jobs for Freshers 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Google Jobs for Freshers 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Google Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on artificial intelligence, search engine, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics. t has been referred to as the “most powerful company in the world” and one of the world’s most valuable brands due to its market dominance, data collection, and technological advantages in the area of artificial intelligence.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
The first step of this application process will be a 30 minute Google Online Challenge held online October 12 and 13 and November 5 and 6. Please look out for your email invite and ensure you are able to attend. For successful candidates virtual interviews will be held in November. The Google IT Apprenticeship is a program of at least 12 months offering learning and development to individuals looking to start a career in IT.
This apprenticeship is intended for candidates who have completed their university degree and are looking to learn more in the field of data analytics. If you’re currently pursuing a degree or working in the field for more than 12 months, we encourage you to browse our careers website for other opportunities (careers.google.com).
Please note that an Apprenticeship is not a full-time opportunity but a chance to upskill yourself through learning and development in your chosen field. You will spend 20% of your time studying in a tailored training program and the rest of the time on projects with assigned Google teams to gain experience.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.