Genpact Careers for Freshers 2022 : Genpact schedule to hire for Associate – Web Publisher-HMS020371 the Genpact Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Hyderabad. The details for the Genpact Off Campus Hiring selection process, Genpact Off Campus Recruitment application procedure and salary details of Genpact Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below. Hiring as Associate – Web Publisher-HMS020371.
Genpact Careers for Freshers 2022 Details :
Company Name:- Genpact
Education Level:- Associate – Web Publisher-HMS020371
Job Location:- Gurugram, India
Education Level:- Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Full Time
Experience :- Freshers
Genpact Careers for Freshers 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- Freshers are eligible.
- Excellent Verbal and Written (Communicative) English
- Technical graduate preferably in Computer Sciences (BCA, BSC IT and any other graduate ( IT diploma))
- Good knowledge of Basic HTML and basic Java Script
- Dexterity in Microsoft MS Excel and MS Word
- Knowledge of TeamSite, Dreamweaver, CMS Tools and ECM applications would be an added advantage
- Good at Attention to Detail
- Should be able to work in a team with close coordination with other team members
- Should be open to work in shifts
- Experience on Web development and other Comp languages would be highly valued
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Create and update Procedures/News/ Circular and Confidential Information (Such as, Mortgage Rate Updates, Announcement News and any other confidential information).
- Maintain/Update all the Intranet sites that Off-shore team is covering
- Publish the media files
- Update the expiration date of Intranet website contents
- Troubleshooting of Intranet
- Follow up with requesters/co-functional teams to provide quicker resolutions
- Identify opportunities to improve/streamline process
How to Apply for Genpact Careers for Freshers 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Genpact Careers for Freshers 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Genpact Careers for Freshers 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Genpact Careers for Freshers 2022?
To apply for the Genpact Careers for Freshers 2022 , you have to check the official site of Genpact or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Genpact Careers for Freshers 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Genpact Careers for Freshers 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Genpact Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide. Genpact is listed on the NYSE and in 2021 generated revenues of US$3.71 billion.
Genpact was founded in 1997 as a unit of General Electric. The company was founded as GE Capital International Services (GECIS) in New Delhi. Starting with 20 employees under the leadership of CEO Pramod Bhasin, its charter was to provide business process outsourcing solutions to GE’s businesses. In the beginning, GECIS created processes for outsourcing back-office activities for GE Capital such as processing car loans and credit card transactions. It was an experimental concept at the time and the beginning of the Business-Process-Outsourcing (BPO) industry.
The company became independent and started to serve clients outside of GE. As part of this transition, the company changed its name to Genpact for “generating business impact.” Also in 2005, the company opened additional offices in India and by the end of the year, recorded US$493 million in revenue, with 15% coming from new global clients, and the remaining 85% from GE.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.