FIS Global Hiring: FIS is an American company which offers a wide range of financial products and services. FIS is most known for its development of Financial Technology, or FinTech, and as of Q2 2020 it offers its solutions in three primary segments: Merchant Solutions, Banking Solutions, and Capital Market Solutions.
FIS Global Hiring:
Job Position:- IT Trainee
Job Location:- Westend Center I, S.No.169/1, FLR 7, Sector-II, Aundh, Pune- 411007, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Position Type:- Full time
Job Category:- Information Technology
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
TYPE OF HIRE:- Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:-
- Basic knowledge of network and computing devices, operating systems, systems development and/or information systems architecture appropriate for IT function
- Demonstrates strong computer skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
- Basic decision-making, problem-solving, team building and time management skills
- Ability to learn and utilize appropriate equipment, tools, software and methods
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and learning new subject matter
- Additional skills, knowledge and experience may be required based on the type of functions performed
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION:-
- Entry level role. Works on problems of limited scope, following standard practices and procedures with detailed instruction on new work.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Performs a variety of basic/developmental tasks and activities that are appropriate for the IT function.
- Researches and analyzes appropriate information technology practices, processes and procedures.
- May also gain a high-level understanding of basic financial services/banking practices and processes.
- Attends appropriate training to gain knowledge and understanding of essential subject matter.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Travel Percentage:- 5 – 10%
How to apply for the 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!