EY Off Campus Drive: EY schedule to hire for ITTS_TP_Advanced Analyst 2 for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Gurgaon. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
EY Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- EY
Job Position:- ITTS_TP_Advanced Analyst 2
Job Location:- Gurgaon, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Requisition ID:- 773382
Job Posted Date:- March 25th, 2022
To qualify for the role, you must have:-
- 0 – 2 years of experience depending on qualification
- B.Com / BBA/ BBM/ BA (Economics)/ M.Sc (Statistics)/ MA (Economics)/ MBA
- Excel Based, Word, Analytical Skills, Good Communication
- Any Additional Degree or Diploma related to International Taxation, Financial Instruments Market, etc…
Ideally, you’ll also have:-
- Awareness of other taxes in the US
- Ability to read, interpret and apply the tax legislation
- EY is looking for good tax Knowledge professionals with a genuine interest in providing outstanding services to some of the world’s most influential people.
- Tax Analyst -The analyst’s main responsibility is to help Project Managers in developing the Client’s Transfer Pricing documentation and other Transfer Pricing related workstreams including performing industry and company research using various public and private information sources.
Your key responsibilities:-
- Develop an understanding of basic Transfer Pricing concepts by reading tax/transfer pricing regulations and
applying the concepts in everyday work.
- To perform industry and company research using various public and private information sources such as Factiva, S&P, One Source, and Thompson.
- To demonstrate a basic understanding of economic principles and effectively apply economic/finance knowledge to transfer pricing projects, for example, application of standard statistical techniques, financial ratios, and data classification.
- To work with accounting and financial data, analyze, and perform financial adjustment calculation
- To work with the assigned team on Client engagements and report to the Senior/ Project Manager on updates on the engagement.
How to Apply for EY Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for EY off campus drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.