Ernst & Young Off Campus Drive 2023 : EY Off Campus 2022 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And EY is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Ernst & Young Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for EY Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for EY Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about EY Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of EY @ www.EY.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
Ernst & Young Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
Company Name:- EY
Job Position:- AMS Intern
Job Location:- Gurgaon, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 1397784
Last Date:- ASAP
Ernst & Young Off Campus Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
To qualify for the role, you must have:-
- Graduate freshers / Graduates with 6 months of general business experience
Ideally, you’ll also have:-
- Interest in business and commerciality.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Skills and attributes for success:-
- Confident and outgoing individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and ensure that work is of a consistently high standard
- Ability to multi-task, pay attention to detail, prioritize projects and follow up on routine tasks diligently
- Ability to communicate with leaders and peers with ease
- Plan ahead and anticipate potential issues before they arise
Your key Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Assist engagement teams with various processes, such as multi-location coordination, engagement economics, confirmations, project and database management
- Maintain and update global engagement team databases and contact lists as appropriate
- Collate relevant client information from publicly available databases and communicate it to the team via firm publication and databases
- Assuming responsibility for all work and ensuring that the work is reviewed thoroughly before the output is sent out as per the deadline
- Accurately identifying problems, and exceptions and ensuring that the regional engagement team has been informed about them in a timely manner
- Work proactively and respond to regional stakeholders
- Attend and participate in weekly or Biweekly calls with the regional counterparts and share progress and status updates
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the teams by having an open and honest communication
- Proactively reaching out to the teams soliciting feedback for the work and taking appropriate action
How to Apply for Ernst & Young Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Ernst & Young Off Campus Drive 2023 online as soon as possible Before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Ernst & Young Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ernst & Young Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Ernst & Young Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Ernst & Young or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Ernst & Young Off Campus Drive 2023?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Ernst & Young Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Ernst & Young Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.