Equiniti Recruitment 2023: Equiniti has announced a job notification for Process Executive for Bengaluru location. It presents an excellent opportunity for those who are aspiring Freshers Intern to join one of the leading organisations in the industry.
To apply in Equiniti Off Campus Recruitment 2023 for the post of Process Executive. Any Graduate degree from any stream holders can apply for this job role. Any applicants who are interested in this job, can visit the official website of Equiniti. Applicants submit their application before the specified deadline. During the Equiniti Recruitment 2023 process, Equiniti sought candidates with a strong academic background and technical proficiency.
Excellent communication and analytical skills are also highly valued.
For more information you may visit the official website of Equiniti Hiring 2023. All the applicants who are interested to know about this job, We have provided the detailed information on Equiniti Recruitment 2023, Eligibility criteria for Equiniti , Job Role, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.which are given below, you can check and apply accordingly.
Our people and platforms connect businesses with markets, engage customers with their investments and allow organisations to grow and transform. Our vision is to help businesses and individuals succeed, creating positive experiences for the millions of people who rely on us for a sustainable future. We provide share registration, deliver services for reward and benefits and develop solutions for customer management in regulated industries. Our work with some of the most significant organisations in the UK and US means we engage with 29 million of their shareholders, pensioners and employees.
Equiniti Recruitment 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- Equiniti
Job Position:- Process Executive
Qualification:- Any Graduate from any stream
Batch:- 2023 Passouts
Job Location:- Bengaluru
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
To carry out a range of assigned clerical / support duties in accordance with predetermined procedures and service standards under appropriate guidance and direction.
Equiniti is a leading provider of technology and solutions for complex and regulated administration and payments. Our technology platforms are used by 70% of the FTSE 100, Government and other large corporates, particularly in banking, insurance and other financial services. EQ India Operations team works closely with the EQ Group functions across UK, US and Amsterdam to provide operations support to Shareholder Solutions, Pensions Solutions, Investment Services, Employee Benefit Solutions, KYC Operations, Customer Experience Centre, Reconciliations, and Innovation. This service is delivered from our offices in India based out of Chennai and Bangalore.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out a range of assigned clerical / support duties ensuring prompt and accurate completion of all relevant account / data administration requirements within agreed service standards.
- Respond to a range of general standard processing enquiries referring to senior colleagues where appropriate.
- Contribute to the completion of the team’s workload.
- Improve own skills as knowledge within the operational team taking opportunities to identify area for improvement to processes and service.
- Undertake duties at a similar level as required.
- Ensure compliance with Equiniti’s procedures, standards and reporting requirements, together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements, where appropriate implementing actions to protect our business at all times.
- Always to undertake the duties of this role in accordance with the requirements of the company’s Regulators, including FCA’s Principles for Business.
- Complete work within the security arrangements of Equiniti. Any deliberate contravention of these procedures may lead to disciplinary procedure.
- Ensure that all work is undertaken within the quality system.
- Ensure that work and ethics comply with all security arrangements both physical and information.
Competencies and Experience
- Uses clear and concise speech to communicate effectively and confident in delivery to others
- Selects appropriate information to complete standard letter
- Produces accurate and legible written work at all times
- Uses straightforward personal planning to organise own work effectively.
- Knows where to find things and adheres to deadlines
- Uses a keyboard on one or more systems, understanding functions for producing a range of outputs.
- Has an understanding of the main activities of own business unit/area.
- A good understanding of specified products, routine tasks and procedures within own team, including some non-routine activities
- Where appropriate is aware of regulatory practices and constraints which impact on own work.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. Please note any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening checks.
How to Apply for Equiniti Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Equiniti 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Equiniti Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Equiniti Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Equiniti Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Equiniti or Fresherscamp.com.
Does Fresherscamp.com provide Equiniti Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Fresherscamp.com provides Equiniti Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Equiniti Selection Process?
Aptitudes Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.