Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course : Cloud computing is the on-demand delivery of IT resources over the Internet with pay-as-you-go pricing. Instead of buying, owning, and maintaining physical data centers and servers, you can access technology services, such as computing power, storage, and databases, on an as-needed basis from a cloud provider like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Organizations of every type, size, and industry are using the cloud for a wide variety of use cases, such as data backup, disaster recovery, email, virtual desktops, software development and testing, big data analytics, and customer-facing web applications. For example, healthcare companies are using the cloud to develop more personalized treatments for patients. Financial services companies are using the cloud to power real-time fraud detection and prevention. And video game makers are using the cloud to deliver online games to millions of players around the world.
In this free premium certification candidates will Learn Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course in this course. The details to enroll in this free course have been explained in this article.
Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course :
What you’ll learn:
- Cloud use Cases
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Case Studies (Netflix & Twitter)
- Characteristics of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing: Virtualization
- Introduction to Cloud Computing Service Models
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Overview
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) Overview
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Overview
- Private Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Public vs. Hybrid Cloud
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Cloud Deployment Models
- Cloud Service Models
- Cloud Computing Statistics
- History of Amazon Web Services
- Why AWS Reigns King among Cloud Computing Service Providers
- AWS Account Registration
- AWS Global vs. Regional Services
- Creating Billing Alerts in AWS
- AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Creating IAM Users and Groups in AWS
- AWS IAM User Custom Sign-In Link
- Configure a Custom Password Policy on AWS
- None. This course is suitable for beginners.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in the foundations of Cloud Computing
- Students interested in learning Cloud Deployment Models
- Students interested in learning Cloud Service Models
- Students interested in learning Cloud Computing Key Terminologies.
- Students interested in learning the Foundations of Amazon Web Services
- Students interested in learning how organizations are utilizing the Cloud for operations
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
How to Enroll For PHP 100 % Free Certification?
To enroll for PHP 100 % Free Certification you may sign up on Udemy.com and then they must log in there. Kindly put the coupon code mentioned below to avail this course for free.
Apply Coupon Code: YOUACCEL47873
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
For other free course please Click here