Clarivate Off Campus Drive : Clarivate schedule to hire for Associate Content Analyst for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore/ Chennai/ Hyderabad . The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Clarivate is a public analytics company that operates a collection of subscription-based services, in the areas of bibliometrics and scientometrics; business / market intelligence
Clarivate Off Campus Drive :
Company Name:- Clarivate
Job Position:- Associate Content Analyst
Job Locations:- Bangalore, Chennai & Hyderabad
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full-Time
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
Job ID:- JREQ112500
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
Certification / Education:- Bachelor’s Degree (Postgraduate) or equivalent work experience required.
Required Skills and Experience:-
- Fresher or 6 months to 1-year experience in a business/customer focused environment.
- Must possess analytical & problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail.
- Strong evaluative skills, critical thinking, and good judgment
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities and shifting deadlines.
- Skilled and experienced in data entry work.
- Strong communication (oral and written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet).
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Fluent in English
- Positive energetic approach
- Focusing on Customers
- Driving Results
- Bias toward helpful action
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Completes Trademark data editing:
- Validates and edits Trademark info of Trademark records.
- Enriches Trademark records by applying indexing to the word elements of Trademark records.
- Proofreads Trademark data editing where necessary to ensure accuracy of data entry
- Delivers high quality Trademark records by ensuring completeness, proper data structure, and timeliness of Trademark record updates
- Provides internal feedback to management on opportunities to improve data quality or processes.
- Assists in resolving routine data entry and system problems
— Responsible for processing Trademark data information to prepare for input into CompuMark’s Trademark databases that are used directly by customers as well as internal personnel for creating Trademark research reports for customers. Data processing includes ingesting, updating, editing, and enriching Trademark records for input into CompuMark databases.
- Successfully completes applicable training to learn all job-relevant systems and information which may include Trademark Fundamentals, Introduction to Products, Overview of the Customers, Trademark indexing training, Introduction to Trademark Indexing applications such as TIPSi, Atrium, and other production systems, and other specialized database/process training.
- May participate in workflow distribution to the team and quality controls to ensure accuracy. Ensures data editing tasks are being completed within the timeframe promised to the client or internal deadline.
- Supports team and contributes to team objectives for all fundamental content activities.
- Maintains an active understanding of the intellectual property (IP) industry and online research and grows knowledge of relevant technologies/services/industry events to improve personal skills and gain a better understanding of customer needs.
- Performs additional duties as required.
How to Apply for Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply Clarivate recruitment drive 2022 for freshers online ASAP.
Apply Links: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!