Cisco Recruitment: Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California. Integral to the growth of Silicon Valley, Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Company Name:- Cisco
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
Job Position:- Software Engineer – Internal Applications (New Grad) – India UHR
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Area of Interest:- Engineer – Software
Job Type:- New Graduate
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Designs, develops, and improves software applications / platforms. Multi-facet role that may provide the opportunity to work in any part of the development stack across diverse software languages.
- Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including applications, operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, cloud-based and Internet-related tools. Scales systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolves systems to improve reliability, supportability and velocity.
- Build high performance, horizontally scalable, low latency service using the latest tech nologies and handle information at massive scale.
- Evaluate and leverage new technologies in the product architecture
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Software Engineer – Internal Applications:
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
- Problem solving instincts / abilities
- Passion about technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test driven development and Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to work cross-functionally is solving complex problems
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
- Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt/IaC tools such as terraform, ansible, puppet, etc.
- Familiar with business/ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle and SAP and integration with other internal applications.
- Grasp of distributed systems and micro services
- Solid programming background in an object-oriented development and Design Patterns
- Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming and load balancing
How to apply for the 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!