Cactus Communications Recruitment 2022 : Cactus Communications Off Campus Drive 2022 is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Cactus Communications is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Cactus Communications Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Cactus Communications Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for Cactus Communications Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Cactus Communications Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Cactus Communications @ www.CactusCommunications.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
Cactus Communications Recruitment 22022 Details :
Company Name:- Cactus Communications
Job Position:- Intern – Customer Service(Chat)
Qualification:- BE / B.Tech
Job Location:- Across India (Remote)
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Duration:- Freshers or 6 Months (Full Time Internship)
Last Date:- ASAP
Cactus Communications Recruitment 22022 Eligibility Criteria :
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Fresher OR Previous experience of 6 months to 1 year in a customer support role
- Have a service-oriented and customer-first mindset.
- You should enjoy helping and using your communication, persuasion, and people skills to achieve operational & team results
- Should be tech savvy, comfortable with using various live chat software, and able to multitask Have excellent written communication skills and knowledge to deliver messages in a concise manner
- Should be able to think on your feet, meet customers at their level, and improvise during a conversation
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
Your key Roles & Responsibilities:-
As an Intern, Customer Service (Chat), here’s your opportunity to be a part of a new and exciting Chat function within the Client Servicing Team! The advantages of Chat Support are endless for both the client and the organization: the client gets a real-time response and this platform provides the CS Team an opportunity to influence the customers’ decisions, pitching our services and eventually influencing the bottom line for the organization.
- Provide real-time support to customers via multiple and new-age chat platforms with the goal of converting inquiries
- Help build customers’ confidence in Editage brand over competitors and improve conversion rates Add a human factor in customer shopping experience thereby influencing repeat rate
- Influence the revenue of the organization by pitching our services to clients over chat
- Identify website errors and provide solutions for the same
- Identify the business trends by keeping a watch on customer feedback and share it with the key stakeholders.
- You will be expected to work a 9-hour rotational work shift
How to for Apply for Cactus Communications Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Cactus Communications Recruitment 2022 in online as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Cactus Communications Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cactus Communications Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Cactus Communications Recruitment 2022 , you have to check the official site of Couchbase or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Cactus Communications Recruitment 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Cactus Communications Recruitment 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Couchbase Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : – AI-powered scholarly publishing solutions to academic publishers and researchers; – editorial, translation, education, and training solutions for researchers; – strategic and tactical scientific content solutions to global life science organizations; and – solutions for science dissemination and engagement with peers, public, and policymakers for wider research outreach. We incubate seed and early-stage startups that share our mission to solve global problems with science and technology solutions.
We have offices in London, Princeton, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, Aarhus, and Mumbai; a global workforce of over 3,000 experts; and customers from over 190 countries. We are a remote-first organization. We offer the flexibility to work from anywhere in your home country; you can work from where you are most productive.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.