BT Off Campus Drive : BT Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Trainee Service Desk Analyst (177825) for the BT Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Kolkata. The details for the BT selection process, BT application procedure and salary details of BT Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, England. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services.
BT Off Campus Drive :
Company Name:- BT
Job Position:- Trainee Service Desk Analyst (177825)
Job Location:- Kolkata, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job Posted Date:- April 21st, 2022, 11:59:00 PM
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- Customer-facing; empathize with users, good interpersonal skills, display active listening, polite telephone manner, be courteous
- Business awareness; display a working understanding of the business environment, appreciation of the business applications
- Logistical; articulate & methodical, numerate & literate, good time manager, good team worker, be able to multitask be punctual and have initiative
- Technical Skills; ability to use internal systems in relation to the role, Active Directory, Remedy and Cisco
- Basic understanding of ITIL V4 Foundation
- Service Operations is responsible for providing the end-to-end, day-to-day operation of the systems and tools needed to support the Services.
- This is a mission-critical customer service that is heavily reliant on the first line customer-facing role. The role holder must be trained to hold good (specific) customer business knowledge and the relevant skillset, in order to positively manage all customer interactions in line with the agreed policies, processes, and procedures and to meet a number of defined contractual and KPI obligations.
- This role will need you to manage emails, telephone ingress, and queue-based systems and also be external and internal customer-facing.
What I’ll be doing – your accountabilities:-
- To receive calls from UK based customers and respond to customer service issues in a professional and efficient manner
- To make outbound service calls to UK based customer in response to service issues or queries
- Managing all email call/request ingress to enable email to be a clean and working method ofplacing incidents and requests
- To handle customer Incidents/ Service Request which require voice and written contact with the customer.
- To ensure that the customer receives an excellent experience through the highest standard of English language interaction over the call
- To ensure prompt and accurate response to customer issues
- To achieve operational targets as defined by the customer units
- To maintain queue levels to agreed SLA targets levels
- To achieve and maintain a good knowledge/capability of BT systems which are used for the role
- To highlight to queue owners, line management and offline support teams any issues that may affect customer satisfaction and share best practice within the team
- To complete/participate in ad-hoc projects to drive efficiencies and improvements in Customer Service
- To fully support and take guidance from the manager, raising awareness to them of any factors which may affect the performance of individuals or the whole team
- Share best practice within the team and across the relevant community
- Adhere to relevant shift patterns
- Take responsibility for personal development and drive own performance
- To manage incidents with all 3rd party vendors
- To manage incidents with internal customers
- Perform service assurance across the Service Desk
- To proactively manage aged incidents working with the Operational Leads
- To act as the main distribution for call ingress throughout S1 evenly
- To identify, record, and report against non-registered items and chargeable incidents
- To monitor and track the progress of incidents/Service requests
- To offer general advice and guidance to customers and users
- To maintain relationships with interfacing business functions and IT departments
- To implement escalation procedures as appropriate
- To achieve the maximum personal KPI
- To assist the team in achieving set targets
- To effectively manage customer interactions and ensure customers are kept up to date with the latest information
- Understanding of the technologies we use
- Strong ability to follow and understand processes
How to Apply for BT Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the BT Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.