Barclays Hiring: Barclays plc is a British multinational universal bank, headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates as two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, supported by a service company, Barclays Execution Services.
Company Name:- Barclays
Job Position:- Operations Analyst – Explorer Graduate Programme – 2022
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Business Area:- COO & Functions
Contract Type:- Graduate Full-time
To be considered for this programme, you must:-
- be motivated with a strong masters or mba degree with expected graduation between March 2022 – May 2022.
Ideally, you would also have:
- Unrestricted work authorisation in the country you’re applying to work within
- A customer-driven attitude and an ability to quickly adapt to change and learn new technologies.
- A passion for hunting out what’s new on the market and how it can improve what you do
- A tech savvy, curious and creative disruptive approach: you’re not content with the status quo if there’s a way to do it better
- An ability for turning complex data into easily understood insights and are happy talking to anyone
- Barclays Graduate programmes deliver immersive experiences, transformative development and incredible support – giving each graduate the best possible start to their career.
- You’ll learn continually. From bespoke training to courses on Barclays e-learning platform, you’ll become more capable and better-equipped every day.
- Whichever programme you choose, you’ll do meaningful work, discover resources to help you build a long-term career and develop your skillset with the guidance of a hand-picked line manager and a dedicated talent coach.
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
A place where you can thrive:-
At Barclays, you’ll be surrounded by people who will help you achieve your ambitions. Barclays collaborative, supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with senior leaders and peers alike. During the program, you’ll also:
- Participate in formal and informal training
- Connect with junior and senior mentors
- Attend dedicated networking sessions and other program events
- Receive detailed performance feedback
- Give back to the community through volunteer events.
Real responsibility, right away:-
You’ll start with five weeks of intensive training, after which, you’ll join the Barclays team, building a solid foundation in Operations and helping the Group deliver our strategy – in the right way. You’ll join either Barclays Global Markets Operations group or our Cards and Payments team. As a full-time analyst, you may:
- Perform KYC tasks while following standard procedures related to Client Due Diligence and AML policies
- Monitor real time transaction flow, trade updates and exception queues to ensure timely and accurate trade representation across systems
- Work on incident, problem and change management issues to improve services across the bank
- Support continuous improvement of the operational process and the development of best practices; coming up with ways to improve systems and processes
- Provide support for cleared derivatives, performing perform daily reconciliation of related fees
- Undertake a range of complex customer and product related processing activities.
Area of Expertise:- Campus – Operations
How to Apply for Recruitment 2022?
All eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.