Bank of America Recruitment 2022: Bank of America schedule to hire for Associate Software Engineer for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Chennai. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in San Francisco, Bank of America was formed through NationsBank’s acquisition of BankAmerica in 1998.
Bank of America Recruitment 2022:
Company Name: Bank of America
Job Role: Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver requirements per the defined acceptance criteria.
- Designs/develops/modifies application interfaces for Dotnet based software applications.
- Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements
- Responsible to develop test cases and perform unit testing.
- Must be able to interact and co-ordinate with distributed team
- B.E. / B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech/B.Sc./M.Sc./BCA/MCA (prefer IT/CS specialization)
- 0 – 2 years of experience in ASP.Net & SQL Server
- Ability to write Stored procedure, Performance tune Stored Procs and SQL Queries.
- Knowledge of Unit Testing framework and tools
- Experience in Agile methodology and tool like JIRA
- Dedicated, self-driven and willingness to take responsibility and ownership of application
- Strong Problem identifying and solving ability and Excellent communication skills
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- SSIS and SSRS knowledge is an added advantage.
- Experience on SDM Adoption / Horizon onboarding tools (Bit Bucket, Datical, Radical, Jenkins)
How to Apply for Amdocs Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for Amdocs hiring 2022 through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.