Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2022 : Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Junior Software Developer for the Autodesk Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pune. The details for the Autodesk selection process, Autodesk application procedure and salary details of Autodesk Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below. Hiring for Freshers as Junior Software Developer.
Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
Company Name:- Autodesk
Job Position:- Junior Software Developer
Qualification:- B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc/M.Sc, BCA/MCA
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time
Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proactive, accountable person with an understanding of full software development lifecycle
- An active listener and tactful communicator with the strong interpersonal skills needed to work with various stakeholders
- A multitasker capable of prioritizing and managing your time and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented environment
- Willingness to collaborate with colleagues across different time zones which may require limited work outside normal working hours
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs, priorities, and acceptance of changing requirements, even late in the development cycle
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
- Demonstrable knowledge or degree of the basics of computer science or a related stream
- Strong knowledge of Typescript, Node.js and React
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, with a passion for user interface
- Awareness of Front-End build and optimization strategies, compile and packaging tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
As a Junior Developer on the team, you will work on some exciting new solutions to our growing user base. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Work with a Team Lead and senior developers to ensure implementation and deployment conform to the larger plan
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Developing innovative solutions
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude and be open to all ideas
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Work collaboratively on an Agile scrum team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies
- Create and maintain technical documentation
How to Apply for Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2022– Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2022?
To apply for the Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2022, you have to check the official site of Autodesk or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2022 Alerts continuously
What is the Autodesk Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries. Autodesk is headquartered in San Rafael, California, and has offices worldwide.
Autodesk is changing how the world is designed and made. Our technology spans architecture, engineering, construction, product design, manufacturing, media, and entertainment, empowering innovators everywhere to solve challenges big and small. From greener buildings to smarter products to more mesmerizing blockbusters, Autodesk software helps our customers to design and make a better world for all. Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges.
Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D. We provide exceptional compensation/benefit packages and we’d love for you to join us. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we consider all qualiﬁed applicants without regard to race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected category. To see our culture in action, check out #AutodeskLife.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!