APPSC Latest Recruitment 2020 | www.appsc.gov.in | Apply Online | Freshers | Assistant Auditor | 11 Posts | B.A/ B.Sc/ BBA/ B.Com/ MBA | Last Date: 26th September 2020
APPSC Latest Recruitment 2020 : APPSC scheduled to hire for the role of Assistant Auditor for B.A/ B.Sc/ BBA/ B.Com/ MBA . The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for APPSC Latest Recruitment 2020 are given in below.
About Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission : The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission was established on 4th April’ 1988 under Article 315 of the Indian Constitution. The Commission consists of a Chairman, three members and a secretary.
The office of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is situated at Itanagar, the Capital city of Arunachal Pradesh. The Head of the Office of the Commission is the Secretary who is appointed by the Commission with prior approval of the Governor. The Secretary is assisted by 2(two) Joint Secretaries and 2(two) Deputy Secretaries. Below to their ranks, there are 2(two) Under Secretaries and 4(four)Section Officers. About 30(thrity) other officers including Personal Secretaries, Computer Programmer, Senior Personal Assistants, Personal Assistants, Assistants, Upper Divisional Clerks, Lower Divisional Clerks, Peons etc. are also assisting the Commission in its functions.
APPSC Latest Recruitment 2020
Company Website: www.appsc.gov.in
Positions: Assistant Auditor
Total Vacancies: 11 Posts
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh
Salary: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- PM
- Candidates must possess B.A (Economics) / B.Sc (Mathematics) / BBA/ B.Com/ MBA (Finance) from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates who are about to qualify the examination are also eligible to apply. But they need to produce the proof of academic qualification at the time of verification.
Also Check our Latest Posts :
- Emerson Off Campus Drive 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Programmer Analyst
- Konecranes Off Campus Recruitment 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Trainee – SAP
- Yoga for Beginners Course | SarahBethYoga | Beginner Yoga Routines
- CSS Flexbox Course | Mastering the Basics | For Beginners | Enroll Now
- JSP (Java server pages) and servlet basics | Course for beginners | Enroll Now
- Learn to MAKE a WordPress Website | Create a WordPress Website Step by Step | Enroll Now
Age Limit: (As on 01-01-2019)
Candidate’s age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years in case of General Candidates as on 26-09-2020. Relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written Examination and Interview/ Viva-Voce.
The written test consists of questions from the following subjects:
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Elementary mathematics
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 150/-. Rs. 100/- for APST Candidates.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online for the posts of Assistant Auditor on or before 26-09-2020
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.